4 - First Day Fight

~~~~~

It was now morning in Twisted Wonderland.

"He he he, aren't the 3 of you supposed to be off cleaning today?" A familiar yet unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Mmmm.. ngh. Five more minutes, ma..." Grim mumbled while being half asleep.

"Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not ever hafta wake up again!"
"Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!"

Grim yelped upon realising. "Myah?! The ghosts are back! Y/N, Yuuken wake up!" Grim prepared to blow fire, until a hand stopped him and dragged him back down by the bow on his back.

"Stop... I can't be bothered right now.." You lazily rubbed your eyes.

"So I hear you'll be living from now on? Hope you like pranks as much as we do!" The slim ghost laughed. Grim groaned.

You sat up in bed, only to realise Yuuken was still asleep. "Yuu, wake up~" You said softly. "Yuu? It's morning, wake up." Your voice got louder. "Yuu!" And louder. "YUU!" ...to the point you ended up yelling. "Yeesh, how much of a deep sleeper is he?" Grim questioned, staring at Yuu's relaxed figure.

You sighed. Lifting one leg up, you kicked him off the bed which caused him to yelp and roll off onto the floor. "Gah! Y/N, why'd you kick me?!" You looked down at him while chuckling at his adorable, annoyed face. "Well, this was the only way to wake you up." You shrugged and hopped out of bed. "Agh, whatever." He started getting up until he was abruptly stopped by a loud sound which sounded like a door slam.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" It was the bird man, Crowley.

"Not at all! The mattress was creakin' all night! Exactly how ramshackle IS this dorm?! And worst yet, we got woken up by ghosts." Grim complained.You groaned. "Stop complaining, it's not like we can go anywhere else. I slept the same way I usually sleep." Yuuken smiled awkwardly, "I slept fine too."

"I am glad to see that you have adjusted so well despite being transported to another world! Now, speaking of moving on, let us discuss your assignment for today. I shall await you downstairs." Crowley remarked as he stepped down the stairs. You honestly kinda thought it would be funny to trip him up, but also a stupid idea.

Meanwhile with Crowley, he was looking at how much of a difference your cleaning did to the dorm with Grim and Yuuken chilling on the couch. Soon after, you finally arrived at the living room where everyone else was. You wore casual clothes that were both comfortable and stylish along with fingerless gloves.

"Ah, you're here." Crowley cleared his throat. "Okay, your jobs today are to clean the campus. That said, the campus is vast, and without magic, it'll be quite a Herculean task to clean it all. Therefore, today I'll have you focus on the area spanning the front gates to the library. Now... I do expect that you keep a close eye on Grim, lest he cause another incident like yesterday."

"Yeah, okay. Understood." You and Yuuken nodded.

"Do not fail me. You may take your lunch in the cafeteria. I eagerly await the fruits of your labour!" And just like that, he walked away. The two humans sweat dropped while watching him leave.

"Hmph! I ain't cleanin' nothin'!" Grim whined. "I'm here to study magic so I can be blastin' off spells left and right! Like BAM! POW! BWAAH!"