Restarting In Another World And WH-WHY IS HE A SHE!!!?

As Y/N enters the door a bright light blinds Y/N temporary as the light gets weaker and weaker Y/N view gets cleared he see demihumans, carriages and signs with glyph which he couldn't understand as Y/N was amazed by his surrounding he sees his reflection on a window.

Y/N: Man I really look like Yuta now, So it was not a dream I really got isekai'd. hm guess I should look for Subaru first.

Y/N started looking Subaru at the streets but can't find him. As he was roaming around he saw a very familiar man at a stall

 As he was roaming around he saw a very familiar man at a stall

Kadomon: Hey kid want to buy some appa's?

Y/N:' It's the save spawn guy' Ah sorry but I am broke and I was just wondering if you saw a guy wearing a white and orange clothing and he has scary eye.

Kadomon: Huh you asking about that broke kid he just went to that ally over there.

Y/N then look's at the direction where Kadomon was pointing as Y/N was about to thank Kadomon he heard a female? screaming for help

Female?: GUARDS HELP ME.

Kadomon: Huh what the hell?

Y/N: ' It's totally him'

Subaru:(female voice) SOMEONE PLS HELP ME.

Y/N: Welp I found him thx for help appa guy next time I will buy some appa's.

Kadomon: OI I have a name and you better buy some next time.

Y/N runs to where the voice is coming. As he arrives He sees a person standing at the entrance of the ally expecting to be Reinhard but as he reaches there he sees a red hair........ Girl?

Y/N: 'Wait why does she looks like Reinhard grandmother ah what was here name again? Thersia no , Thersa no wait it was Theresia yeah Theresia.'

Theresia?: That's enough .