Declaration Of Ideals (Part 2)

Y/N:' The trouble starts now'.

Y/N and Subaru could hear the noble's talking.

Nobles: A silver haired Half Elf / She's a Half Demon! how filthy!.

Y/N seeing Subaru tensed, tries to calm him down.

Y/N: Its alright Subaru, Just believe in Emilia-san.

Subaru gets embarrassed a bit and talks back.

Subaru: Don't read what I'm thinking! Am I easy to read?.

Y/N:* Poker face* YES.

Subaru growls a bit he then looks back at Emilia and smiles.

Subaru: That's right! I have to believe in her. I know she's been putting in all her effort, All this time!.

Roswaal then walks up the stage next to Emilia.

Roswaal: Coming up after all of those knights, It makes me feel like I'm out of place here *Looks at Emilia* right?.

Emilia:...

Emilia didn't reply since she was to nervous.

Roswaal:*Smirks* ' She's withered after being exposed to all the ill will around her.' 

Marcos: Emilia-sama and Lord Roswaal L Mathers, will now begin their speech!.

Emilia pauses for a min the starts stumbling every time. 

Emilia: N-nice to meet you all... M-my name... is E-Emilia... I-I don't have a family name... J-just call me... Emilia...

At that moment Y/N, Subaru and Adelheid had same though.

Y/N , Subaru , Adelheid: It's... It's hopeless.

Before Emilia could continue Bordeaux interrupts shouting at Roswaal.

Bordeaux: Roswaal!, Do you have any idea of what you're doing?! ITS FILTHY TO EVEN LET A SILVER HAIRED HALF DEMON INTO THE THRONE ROOM.

Subaru grits his teeth. Y/N could clearly feel the wrath emitting from Subaru. Y/N immediately activates Divine Protection of Mindspeak. Y/N then speaks to Subaru in his mind.

Y/N: 'Subaru don't say a single thing'.

Subaru was surprised to hear a sudden voice. He then saw Y/N looking at him as if telling him stop.

Subaru:' Why that baldy is insulting Emilia-tan?'.

Y/N:' Subaru, It will be all fine she can handle this. So just trust her'.

Subaru: 'But-'.

Y/N Interrupts Subaru

Y/N:' If you really care about Emilia you won't say a word and besides' * Turns towards Emilia*' You really think Puck will stay quiet after hearing this all'.

Subaru's eye widens he then smirks. Y/N sighs happy that he took away Subaru's attention from the stage for a while if he didn't Subaru would have run towards stage.

Back to speech.

Puck having enough of hearing others insulting his daughter decides to materialize himself in front of everyone.

Puck: Good grief...These humans sure have a been saying whatever they want in front of my daughter.

Subaru: Puck!.

Puck vanishes and appears over Emilia's hand, He released his mana with overwhelming intensity.

Emilia: I won't forgive any more outrage...If you plan on continuing.