Declaration Of Ideals (Part 1)

Y/N: Well let The Royal Selection Begins.

Subaru then looks back at the entrance.

Subaru: Felt!?.

Felt then walks up to Adelheid.

Adelheid: Felt-sama thank you for gracing us with your presence.

Felt:* Smiles* Adelheid...

Felt then tries to kick Adelheid...but she easily blocks it by catching the her leg.

Felt: I TOLD YOU I WANT TO WEAR MY NORMAL OUTFIT, I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THIS STUPID DRESS!!!.

Adelheid: But Felt-sama wearing a dress is important in gathering like this.

Y/N supports Adelheid's point.

Y/N: You know Felt that dress suits you.

Felt then blushes a bit and starts to act like a tsundere.

Felt:* Blushes a bit* R-Really? Then its ok.

(Dark: Just like I said TSUNDERE.)

Felt then notices Subaru.

Felt: Huh? why are you here?.

Subaru: Long time no see! have you been well Fel-!.

Before Subaru could complete Felt kicks him at his stomach.

Subaru: Why are you kicking me?!!.

Felt: To make sure your gut isn't bothering you anymore.

Subaru chuckles a bit and then says.

Subaru: If you were worried about me, Then be nice to me.

Felt smirks at his reply, She then shivers a bit when Marco calls out to her.

Marcos: Felt-sama, It may be good thing to renew old friendships, However please come over here.

Felt: Oh well *Turns to Y/N and Adelheid* next time I want to wear my usual outfit than this stupid dress.

Felt then walks towards the other candidates.

Subaru: I'm genuinely surprised that Felt was the last candidate.

Adelheid: The day Y/N, you and I met, I coincidently saw the insignia in Felt-sama's hand just as she was about to return it *Looks at Felt* All these coincidence have built up to this point I feel like fate was guiding her here.

Felt than stands left to Emilia.

Felt: Long time no see nee-chan.

Emilia:* Smiles* Long time no see.

Marcos: All of the candidates have gathered. It may be brazen of me, I Marcos Gildark Captain  of the Royal Guard will take charge of the proceedings. Without further ado, We will now begin The wise man Council concerning the succession to the throne with everyone in attendance!. Will the the candidates present the Insignia's.

All the candidates then took out there Insignia. The insignia then glowed in contact shining brightly showing the proof of their requirement to become Dragon Priestess.