Ch.1 Meetings and Greetings

Hey Guys, This is the first story i am writing, i know it might suck and you may not like it. Feel free to inbox me or comment suggesting me how to improve. Just please dont be too harsh. I have worked hard on this story :) Vote and enjoy reading.

I will be updating twice a week since i have holidays.

Please dont steal my work, i made the plot so can you :D

Alaina's POV

we are on a beach, the water feels just good. Just me and him. The sun is shining bright, reflecting off the surface of the sea. It seemed like everything was perfect without any worries. He is standing in front of me. As he slowly leans closer with his lips hovering above mine. His lips are just about to touch my lips....

buzz! buzzzzz....!!

arrhg. I hate it. These stupid romantic dreams ,which seem all perfect. When will I find someone like this? Not any time soon that's for sure.

I am anyways not looking forward to today ,my manager is announcing who is getting promoted. It is definitely not going to be me. I am good at nothing.

so basically, I am Alaina Hastings and I am 18. Live with an over protective family who completely bind on me. It gets pretty annoying at times, where is don't get the freedom I deserve. I just turned into an adult a month back. I just passed out of school, currently looking for job, which I bet I won't get. I am not Lucky after all. I look at the clock ,shoot its already 8:45 am I need to be at the bakery by 9:00. Fifteen minutes? are you serious ? I quickly go to my shower, strip out my clothes and soak my body in warm water. I quickly rap myself and go find something to wear. I can never decide any of this. I guess I am not too much into fashion. I quickly pull out a olive green tank top and my blue ripped jeans.

I rush downstairs not bothering to cook breakfast, so I just pick up some fruits which I'll eat on the way.

"Bye mom, I am going to the bakery. Will be back like usual. Love you" I just inform my mom and rush out not bothering to close the door properly. I think I was going to be late today. Screw my life.

Harry's POV

its 8:30 I have to be at the bakery in 30 minutes. Today is my first day. I needed to do some job to help my mom with providing some more income. So I thought of joining the bakery, I anyways love cooking. I know its more of a chick thing, but it doesn't matter.

I quickly get out of bed get ready and go down to eat breakfast. I go to my kitchen, I take out a bowl and some cereal from the shelf. I don't think anyone is at home today. My mom has gone to work and so has my dad. My sister Gemma must be in college.

I have a feeling that today is not going to be that bad. Think positive harry, I tell myself.

once I am done with eating breakfast, I leave my house and close the door behind me.

The bakery was just down the road so it didn't take me that long to reach and in fact I reached five minutes early.

This usually never happens, I guess it's good. First impression is the last impression.

I wore my apron and got settled. It was already 9:10 so I guess everyone was here, waiting for the manager.

Just then the door opened and someone entered, probably it was the manager or some customer. Customer won't arrive this early, the bakery hasn't even opened properly. I look up and I see a girl around my age wearing nothing but just plain dark blue shorts and a tank top and still looking gorgeous. She had blue eyes that's seemed very captivating which also complemented her tanned complexion. I hadn't realised but I was staring for a quite a bit, before it became even more awkward I tried and acted all normal. Good going pal, this is how you get a girl.