Chapter - 10

"Jungkook-ah! Look, it's your team's photo."

Seri said in whispers showing him the newspaper.

They were sitting in the library.

"Wait, don't disturb me. I'm at a very interesting part in this book."

For anyone who knew them before they met each other, this would be a very rare sight for them. JK was reading a book and Seri was looking at the sports section of the paper.

"What are you reading? Let me see.."

Seri tried to look at the book cover but Jungkook was not letting her.

"Yaa let me read, what are you doing Seri-ya.. Chincha.."

"It'll not even take a minute, just let me see the cover."

Suddenly the librarian came there to shush them, giving a nasty look. They started laughing, but making minimal noise.

Seri looked at the time and stood up.

"It's time for my shift. I'll have to go."

"Yeah even I need to go practice with Eunwoo."

They came out and JK caught Seri by her arm.

"Don't you think you're forgetting something?"

"What.. Here? JK people are watching, seriously.."

"Oh hello what are you thinking? I'm talking about your uniform bag. It's with me."

"Ohhh.."

"But this shows what was going on in your mind just now.. Don't worry, come home after work I'll give you loads of it. Even more if you want. Araso jagiya?"

"Yaaaa... Don't call me that."

JK started laughing looking at his pinky Seri.

"Ok but wait. There's one more thing."

He took out his phone and did something.

"Check your phone, I've sent you one picture."

She opened it and saw it was a picture of JK's strong arm muscles.

"What's this? Why are you flexing your abs like this? When I can see them right in front of me."

"It's not for flex Seri-ya. Whenever anyone tries to flirt with you, just show them this and tell them this is my boyfriend. So be in your limits or else you know what you'll get to taste."

Seri stared at him some seconds then burst out laughing.

"You really are one of a kind.."

"Yeah I know. But do this okay. You refused to take money from me for that workshop. At least do this much."

"Ok ok. I will scare everyone with this photo of the bulked up abs of my boyfriend. Happy now?"

"Very. Btw.. I think even Yoongi hyung would've offered to lend you some money right?"

"Yeah..he did. Just like you he said I can give it back later when I have it. But I just felt like.. I did so much for my dream. I fought with my parents, came all the way here. Now if I'm able to achieve it, I want it to be on my own. Not with someone's help like this. Then I'll feel like I used a shortcut. I don't want to do that. And now I think just one more month, then I'd have collected the amount needed for the fees."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Every time I think this woman can't get any more amazing, you prove me wrong."