Chapter - 2

"Can I get your number please?"

Seri controlled her laugh but looked at him with twinkling eyes.

"You can't ask for clues directly while solving a mystery. You need to search for them yourself."

And then she went away, leaving behind a smiling JK.

"What are you, Yoon Seri?"

Next day, Jungkook was on the basketball court playing a practice match with his teammates. They took a break after some time and JK came and sat, drinking water.

"Jungkook-ah, you really need to teach me that technique. How the hell do you do that?"

A very handsome man came and sat beside him. He was Cha Eunwoo, JK's teammate and his best friend.

"I know you're my friend but that doesn't mean I'll give away my secret techniques to you

"I know you're my friend but that doesn't mean I'll give away my secret techniques to you."

"Aishhh you little..."

They started laughing. Then Jungmi entered the stadium and came to where they were sitting.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, surprised.

"I got you lunch."

"Your Hitler boss let you leave in the middle of the day? What miracle happened?"

"It's just my lunch break JK. You know my office is nearby only."

Jungmi's eyes traveled to the person sitting next to him, and she felt weird sensations in her stomach. She had never seen such a handsome man before, apart from her Jinnie oppa and Jungkook.

"Hello. I'm Cha Eunwoo. Jungkook's teammate."

He said giving an adorable eye smile.

"Hello..I'm Jungmi..JK's twin.."

"Oh so you're Jungmi-ssi. So nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you from Jungkook. But I must say, you both don't look like twins at all."

"I know, we get that a lot." JK said.

"Yeah.. I mean your sister is much cuter than you."

Jungmi and JK stared at him with shock, and Jungmi's face turned red.

"Really? That's the first time anyone has said that. Huh..see Jungmi-ya finally there's someone who thinks you're better looking than me."

She didn't reply anything but just smiled slightly at Eunwoo.

"Okay you guys carry on, I have to make a call. Bye Jungmi-ssi, see you again soon I hope."

She bowed at him and he went away smiling.

"You never told me you have such a handsome friend here."

"I thought you're not interested in men." he said laughing and Jungmi glared at him.