Chapter - 9

Jungkook came home exhausted after practicing in the court for almost 3 hours. He had to meet Seri for dinner so he freshened up then checked his phone for any calls or messages from her. There was a message from about an hour ago.

‘We'll have to delay the time. Still at work. Sorry :(’ 

JK let out a sad sigh and sat on the bed. Then suddenly he got an idea. 

“I’ll go there and surprise her.”

He took his car keys and headed out, singing a happy melody on the way. Jungkook reached that bar Seri had brought him the other day. He went inside and was scanning the place looking for her. He saw her near a table. 

“Ah, there she is..”

Her back was facing him so she couldn't see him. He started advancing towards her and as he came closer to that table, he heard that Seri was apologizing to the customer sitting on the table.

“We’re sorry sir, your order got mixed up with another table. This is your correct order.”

“How are you going to compensate for this mistake?”

Then he saw that customer guy was stealthily touching Seri's hand with which she was holding the glass of his drink. She flinched at his touch. That was it for JK. He marched towards them, his blood boiling and face dripped with monsterous glares, and snatched Seri's hand freeing her from that guy's touch. The glass she was holding fell to the floor, spilling the drink and smashed into pieces. 

Seri was so shocked she almost froze at her place. Jungkook was glaring angrily at that guy. 

“What the F do you think you're doing?”

That guy also fired back at him, standing up from his chair.

“And who the hell are you to come in between other's business? Are you her boyfriend or what?”

“Yes.. I am her boyfriend. So keep your dirty hands off her, d***head.”

“Yaa mind your language…”

That guy kept shouting but JK was the least interested to stand there and listen to him. He firmly held Seri's hand and dragged her out of there, and brought her on the backside of the building where no one was around. Seri was still in shock of what had just happened in a few minutes of time. But suddenly she came to her senses and jerked his hand away. 

“What was that JK?”

“Shouldn't I be the one asking that?”

“What are you even doing here..?”

“I just came to surprise you.. But Seri-ya.. How can you let him touch you like that..?”

“What? Do you think I ‘let’ him do that? I was also caught off guard. But before I could do anything you came and created a scene.”