4

second pov

second pov

_______________________________
it's the next night,

you promised to return the following night and you stayed true to your word. your father shikaku, told you about the news of what happened last night as you were gone. you pretended like you didn't know already but ran to the hospital, ran towards sasuke. he was crying, shaking, trembling doing all the above hard on your shoulder and he was telling you how he thought you were dead, how his own brother killed his whole clan just for power.
and just then you saw darkness in his eyes.

you didn't say anything but as you heard a knock someone came in . of course it's the hokage. you looked at the hokage thinking that this was his fault. no it was danzo fault. the hokage can spar the feelings of danzo but not the lives that were lost? has to listen to some old fucks who only cared about themselves and not the village? some hokage right, who's failure led the death of the uchiha clan.

what's the point in feeling regret when you could've easily prevented it?

danzo was using his own power and defying hiruzen's commands, he gave itachi uchiha and you the order to carry out the massacre, which makes him accountable for the uchiha clan massacre.

if word got out he was the reason of all this... man it'll be such drag.... one that is so worth to see.

short first pov
_______________________________
i immediately snapped out of my thoughts. no, i have to focus on sasuke. i tried to comfort him as much as i can but there's only so much i can do. the hokage signalled me into leaving him and sasuke alone. he didn't want to be alone but i reassured him at if he needs anything he knows where to find me. i whispered one last thing just enough for him to hear.

" it's all in your head. don't believe what you see. it's just an illusion."

i left the hospital and gone back to the nara compound. i decided to take a short walk in the nara forest to clear my mind. everything that just happened in a single night, changes the life of others, changes the path of the future and changes history.

as i walked through the forest, i kept thinking about what the hokage wanted to speak to sasuke about? i mean there's really nothing to speak about when your own brother murdered your clan. he better not do anything rash to him or else i have to step in. i mean... his prime days been long overdue.

as i walked back home, my mom tried to welcome me, but i couldn't even face her after what just happened. i calmly walked to my room and slammed the door shut. i didn't even know my father was sitting on the couch worrying about me.