side mission 1

sorry y'all back w the milk 🥛, school been getting to me

these have really no significance to the main story, just random situations i thought of lol
itachi might be a bit silly here ;)

               ╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮
               ╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

               ╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮               ╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

third pov

________________________________
itachi really misses the village from the people, to the atmosphere and to y/n... he misses everything about it. he wishes he could just visit once more, but luckily pain sent him on a mission to the leaf village to steal a scroll. he might as well visit y/n while he was here.

as itachi got closer and closer to the village he spotted y/n sleeping under a tree. her face was so peaceful, so relaxed and oh so beautiful. god he was so lucky to get a girl like her. he slowly approached her not wanting to wake her up and as approached her, she swiftly knocked him off of his feet tumbling onto the ground.
y/n got on top of him and held both of his arms above his head.

"what are you doing here?" y/n said tilting her head. itachi was so caught off guard everything happened so quickly, he didn't expect someone to knock him over so quickly like that, but that's how he fell in love in the first place.

"well OW... i'm on a mission to steal a scroll from the village."

"hmm.. are you sure its not an excuse to see sasuke..? or maybe me? aww that's sweet ita." y/n teased as she got closer to his face, inches apart from his lips. itachi leaned forwards overpowering her, leaving him now on top y/n with her arms above her head.

"well that's half right, just take the scroll and check on you and sasuke. that's it.. well i have a suggestion, can i transform as you and walk around the village? maybe talking to sasuke for one last time..?"

"that's one of the dumbest ideas you've ever thought of. what if you get caught? then what?" y/n shared her concern. it could work but everyone might know that it's an imposter, from her chakra to her personality.

"i know i know, i just missed the village, i miss having people not look at me, be scared of me just in general i miss everything i had when i was little. i just want to experience it once more before officially saying goodbye to it." itachi ended off as he got off of her.

"i mean im not against the idea, you just need to have an escape plan just in case you get caught. everyone would be on you if they find out itachi uchiha is back in town. i'll help you plan then."

"... since i helped you, you owe me a date to the bbq btw"

(i'll be referencing itachi as 'y/n')