15

guys i think i might have caught the author disease. i've never broken a bone before let alone sprained anything but this week tell me why i sprained my finger while playing goddamn basketball. out of all fingers it had to be my thumb, broke my nail too. sorry for the long wait, it's all bc of my finger. 😭😭

anyways 'madara' ooc??

               ╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮
               ╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

               ╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮               ╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

third pov

_______________________________
y/n looked at the entrance of konoha and signed, she does miss this place. she walked up to the guard booth just to see kotetsu and izumo. 'nothing has changed after i left, huh?' y/n softly smiled and shook the table like there was an earthquake. immediately they woke up not expecting y/n.

"OH.. i didn't know you're coming back this early! y/n, i'm glad to see that you're well. how was the mission?" kotetsu asked as he helped izumo gain his balance on the chair. "right, haven't seen you in so long. glad that you're doing well.." izumo asked, wanting a small hug from her however y/n rejecting his offer smoothly and offering a handshake instead.

"thanks guys, i'm glad to see things haven't changed since i've left."

izumo laughed at her comment."you look so different, you've matured from the time you've left." y/n smiled again knowing that they're hitting on her. "yea, that's the part of growing up, you guys looked the same from the time i've left." izumo and kotetsu laughed. they've missed the times where y/n would greet them. even if it's little communication, they would always take it for granted.

"anyways happy to see you two doing well, i'll be going to meet with lady tsunade. i'll see you around." y/n smiled softly before jumping alway towards the hokage's offices.

y/n entered the hokage's building, it smelt like old newspapers. she never noticed the scent before, maybe her pregnancy made her nose more sensitive to smell.

y/n knocked on the hokage's door and heard a "come in." as she entered the office, she was greeted by the hokage, shizune, her father and a... pig?

shikaku watched as the door opened and was greeted by his daughter. he smiled as she entered the room as she did the same. he was happy to finally see his daughter again. it's been too long since she last sent her a letter.

shikaku smiled as he gave her a big hug and soon noticed she's just as tall as he is. he chuckled at this.

"wow y/n you're almost as tall as i am. i remembered you were as short as a deer and now you're close in height as your old man!" he joked as y/n softly pouted.

"what are you? 5'3?"

"of course not i'm (y/h)!" [your height] shikaku rubbed his chin thinking if he should believe her or not.