𝟶𝟷𝟸

𝙹𝙰𝙼𝚈𝙰 𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙱𝚂

𝙹𝙰𝙼𝚈𝙰 𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙱𝚂

𝙽𝙰𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙱. 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙺𝙴
(nah-or-ee)

'𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙸𝚃 𝙿𝙾𝙿𝙿𝙸𝙽 𝙳𝙾𝙽𝚃 𝙸'

If you speak up and ask for it you might just get it. But remember, closed mouths dont get fed.

I layed in my bed watching the minions as I ate my trolli gummy worms. I looked towards the bathroom as I heard it open.

"Where you going?" I said lowly as I looked her up and down taking in her appearance. She looked good.

"To the mall with woo nem & to get a chop. You gone be good while im gone?" She asked walking up to me. I nodded.

She looked at me and pulled me up to her as I stood up with my knees in the bed.

"Yes i'll be okay" She nodded with her face in my neck as she held my waist. She placed light kisses on my neck and cheek while I tilted my head a little.

She chuckled. "You so nasty" I smiled as she pulled away.

"Im finna go tho. You want sum from the mall, something to eat when I come back, or both?" She said as she put on her pink balenciagas.

I lowkey wanted both but I didnt want her spending all her money on me. "Just something to eat" I said as I eyed the Tv.

"Dont lie to me Mya. If you want it ask for it" She said as she stood back up grabbing her keys and her gun.

I never understood why she always carried it around wherever we went.

"Im not" I said lowly fiddling with my fingers.