𝟶𝟶𝟹

𝙼𝚈𝚁𝙰 𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽

𝙼𝚈𝚁𝙰 𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙾𝙽

𝙲𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙻𝙾𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂

' 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈'

Today, me and my cousin Myra are going out since she had just turned 20. I was 19.

I liked hanging Myra because first off me and her liked girls, second, I had the biggest crush on her. And yea i know she's family and it's wrong but over the years i felt even more interested in her.

I never told her though because.... she's my cousin and i didn't know if she liked me back.

Right now we were heading to her girlfriend Rolo to drop her off some weed. She was a fem and liked studs i think, since Rolo was one but i always wondered if she would try a fem.

We got there at the gas station seeing Rolo there and her friend.

Myra got out and gave her the weed as they talked for a little bit, meanwhile her friend came over to my window tapping 2 times indicating for me to roll it down. So i did just to see what she wanted.

"Hi" I spoke. She was a stud from what i could tell but i didn't look at her face. I don't think i could see myself talking to her, i think.

" Wassam lil one you hard asf" She said while smiling at me " Whats yo name?" She asked.

" It's Ciara what's yours?" I said as she stared at the side of my face.

" Jacy. Why yeen looking at my face pretty" She asked slightly tilting her head to the side.

" Because i don't do eye contact" I responded and it was true because it made me nervous as hell.