𝟶𝟶𝟸

𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙻𝙰 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸́ 𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂𝙾𝙽

𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙰𝚁 𝙼𝙰𝙷𝙺𝙴𝙽𝚉𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚂𝙴

'𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴, 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄'

Me and my girlfriend Taylah well ex girlfriend had just broken up like a month ago. I understood where she was coming from but i was still hurt by the way it ended.

Its really not even my fault. This ho dont know what the fuck she want. She claim she was 'undecided about who she want' her words not mine.

*𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺*

"Laila you deadass right now?" Taylar scrunched her face looking the girl dead in her eyes.

" Im not finna keep playing games witchu. You not finna keep going in between bitches. If that was the case then you should've just cut me off" The brown girl shouted.

" Baby ion know who i want okay? Im stuck right now" The lighter girl said as she tried grabbing Laila's hands but she snatched them back looking at the girl disgusted.

" No. Im not a fucking option & your not about to treat me as if i am one" The brown girl spoke as tears swelled her eyes.

" Laila im not.- Then what the fuck do you mean 'you dont know who you want'. That obviously means your stuck between two people, shit maybe even three messing with you" The brown girl cut the lighter girl off as she rolled her eyes.

" Look. If you have to choose between me and that other girl, eliminate me as a option because if i was truly your ' girlfriend' you shouldn't even have to choose. Having a girlfriend and a hoe is two different things but imma continue to letchu' be stuck" The brown girl continued before going in her room slamming & locking the door.