shit happens

I walked the halls carrying my bag of art supplies, and looking around the halls were quiet. When I left the classroom, all eyes were on me. I didn't know why some people were laughing. Why, though, I was so confused as to what was going on around me.

I walked past a group of boys, and they started moaning at me? I walked into my next class and sat down, I started listening to some music in my headphones and listened to music. Class was starting soon, and some girl walked over to me

"Hey y/n!" she said, I just waved at her so she knew I saw her."Can we talk?" I nodded and took out my headphones."What's up... uh?.."

"It's Reiko?.. we have had classes together all year?"

"oh sorry I just forgot, what do you need, Reiko?"

"I uh... I can't say.." she pulled out her phone and put her headphones in my ears."Press play, " she said sadly. I played the video, and as it loaded it, I gasped. "Oh my god, that's me," I screamed. I quickly covered my mouth. "Who took this?" I looked at her, concerned.

"im not sure, but I thought you should know since this seems personal," she said, and it sounded like she genuinely cared for me.

it hurt my heart seeing this, I hated seeing that. especially of me aoi tapped on my shoulder "someone's here to see you y/n" I looked up it was atsumu.. does her know?
"we saw the video, your discusting
y/n"

osamu stood behind him, and he looked angry, I needed to leave, "im going home." I stood up and gathered my things and left school through the window. Aoi ran after me, she looked back "fuck you atsumu, shes your sister how could you say that"

I was running home, it wasent that far so it was okay after a few minutes I couldn't run anymore so I put my headphones back in and cried during my walk home. I switched to my favorite song and put it on loop

"Y/NNNN!!" I heard somebody scream it was.. aoi?? I sighed as I kept walking. "Y/N WAIT FOR ME"
"What?" I said as I sobbed."we are gonna hang out, okay?"

I barely even remembered her name, but she wanted to hang out?

weird..