14.

"Okay howdy, ready?.." Frank said "yes." Howdy shakily replied.

"3...2..1" Frank counted. And howdy started to push. He groaned loudly, and clutched onto the towel beside him. "Your doing good howdy, just relax" Frank said. And Frank saw howdy beginning to crown.

Howdy pushed again and he cried out. Julie gently brushed a few hairs out of howdy's face and softly soothed him. "Your doing great...." Julie said and howdy continued to push. Howdy's tears was dripping down his face, and he held in a shaky breath as he closed his eyes tightly and pushed again.

"Okay howdy, one more push." Frank said. And howdy clutched his hands, and groaned in pain as he pushed once More.
And he yelled in pain.
.
.
.
.
They heard a baby crying. Howdy sighed and leaned his head back. Frank gently held the baby and grabbed the towel, and wiped the baby off. "It's a boy." Frank said, and he gently wrapped the baby in the towel. But howdy was still groaning in pain "howdy?, what's wrong?" Julie said.

Wally was ripping off a doctor's arm. When Eddie, sally, barnaby and himself, heard a gun clock.

They turned and saw Robert holding a gun up. "Don't take any step or I'll shoot you right in the eye." Robert threatened. And Wally's mouth dripped with blood and black substance, "why would you even go through all this trouble.." Robert said. "To retrieve what's mine." Wally said "are you talking about the tall puppet?, are you kidding?, why not let that bug die along with his baby" Robert said. "That's MY baby." Wally snapped. "Oh?, Is That So?" Robert said smirking. "Maybe once I kill you I'll kill your little brat" Robert said. And Wally's eye skits got thinner.

"You won't go near them." Wally said "and what are you going to do?, sing me a song." Robert chuckled. And Wally looked at the others. Wally nodded, and so did the others.

"I've met with my peace" all sally, barnaby, Eddie and wally sang. "Between the moon and where I stand I have found catharsis"  Wally looked at Robert. "In every wave that crashes on the cliffs and I." Then they all started to sing in sync, and it was very loud. Robert dropped his gun and covered his ears. And shouted in pain. Robert's nose started to bleed. Wally then grabbed onto his hands and forced them open and continued to sing.

Wally grabbed onto Robert's head and dug his clawed finger into the only good eye he had

Wally grabbed onto Robert's head and dug his clawed finger into the only good eye he had. And then the other eye. He had a good grip on Robert's head

Robert shouted in pain.

.
.
.

Wally's face was coated with blood, and so was his neck and chest

Wally's face was coated with blood, and so was his neck and chest. Wally pushed Robert's body away, and the singing stopped.

Wally wiped the blood off his face and wiped it on Robert's shirt. Wally remembered howdy. And he walked over to the covered corner and entered it.

Julie and poppy were talking, and Frank was folding a bloody towel. Wally moved passed Julie and poppy. he saw howdy, he was holding two towels. And his upper arms were gently rubbing both of them. Wally looked at the towels in shock, and he walked over and sat beside howdy. Howdy looked at Wally, and tilted his arms to Wally can see the babies.

[lazy]

[lazy]

Two Boys.

Wally looked at them in awe and loved, and he gently picked one up and held him in his arms.

"What should we name them?" Wally asked "...maybe this one. Can be Hayden..and maybe that one can be Waylon?.." howdy asked "that's perfect" Wally said leaning against howdy's arm. And howdy put a shaky arm around Wally.

Wally leaned up and kissed howdy. Julie was practically squealing with no volume and poppy just watched. Frank sighed and turned both Julie and poppy around. Then himself. The other siren's entered and sally looked at the baby's. Barnaby looked at them too, and he slightly smiled, Eddie looked at the babies, before looking at Frank. Frank looked at him before looking back away, and Eddie chuckled and grabbed into Frank's hands and lead him out of the corner.

1 year later

Howdy was watching as Wally was teaching Hayden and Waylon to swim. They both went underwater "oops" Wally said and gently helped them float again. Howdy's eyes widened when he saw slits in their eyes for a moment, before they went away. Howdy smiled more and so did Wally, and slowly Wally let go of them and they both started to paddle and swim.

Wally went onto land and howdy sat next to him. Wally leaned his head against howd's arm. And howdy used his bottom arm to pull Wally closer.