10.

It's been a few day's, and howdy has noticed the change in his Stomach, he looks about 1 month in pregnancy, his cravings were kicking in. And he was always craving either ice cream, chocolate or Meat.

Howdy sighed and rubbed his stomach, how'd did he even get into this.

Howdy was always visited by Julie and frank, meanwhile poppy was trying to get her schedule free so she can she howdy. Julie and Frank would come by and see how howdy is feeling, if he needed baby stuff or anyone to check on him at certain times. But howdy kept politely saying he had it all handled.

But Frank being stubborn as he is, bought a few things for howdy. A Crib, baby toys, baby formula, diapers, and some extra food for howdy.

And Frank helped set up the crib for howdy.

It was late and howdy was at the beach. Until he heard splashing, he turned his head and saw no one.

"Well, what do we have here" howdy turned His head, and saw barnaby. Howdy got up and took a step back. I barnaby was wearing nothing except a king cloth Covering his lower half "didn't think I'd see you here again." Barnaby sighed "missed me?" Barnaby said "why would I. You almost drowned me.." howdy said "yeah..well, I'm sorry" barnaby said smiling. And he walked over to howdy. howdy noticed that Barnaby was taller than him. Barnaby raised his hand and toward howdy's cheek. Howdy moved his head away and stepped back.

But then barnaby grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "Where do you think your going." Barnaby said "home. Now leave me alone" howdy said, but barnaby didn't let go. "Wally isn't here to save you this time howdy. He's off somewhere." Barnaby said "where?..." howdy's voice shaking slightly. Wally just...left?..

"I don't know. But That's not important." Barnaby said, and he pulled howdy closer. And howdy then punched barnaby in the face. Making barnaby step back. And howdy then tried to run, but he was grabbed by the arm and pulled around and before barnaby could do anything. He just stopped.

And howdy was confused, barnaby started to sniff a bit, before sniffing and looking down. His eye skits got thinner and he growled and pushed howdy back.

"You- YOUR-" "pregnant." Howdy said "Wally's scent is all over you." Barnaby snapped "you'd let that mistake of a siren impregnate you?" Barnaby said. "..yes." Howdy said "I could've been way better than what he could be." He said and howdy shook his head. "He's better than you. He saved me from you-" "is he better though doll?" Barnaby asked. "I wonder where he is. If he got you pregnant, and just been Gone for who know's how long. Maybe he didn't want to face the fact that he Made a little mistake." Barnaby said. And howdy was quiet "he's maybe miles away from welcome home. And he doesn't want to see you" barnaby chuckled.

"No He'd-" "he'd nothing. You know it's true howdy." He chuckled. And howdy's antennas lowered. "And now you have to Live with a burden of His mistake" barnaby said Before turning away and diving into the water. Howdy didn't have the words to speak. He didn't know what to say.

He looked down at his stomach, and touched it. He closed his eyes and walked away.