8..

Skip if you Must, you've been warned. If your not comfortable with this, and there is no next chapter yet. Please don't read any further Till the book is updated.
_

It's been a few day's since howdy and Wally kissed, howdy didn't know what to think of it. Was it just a game Wally played?, or was it real.

Howdy sighed and looked back at his paper's, and after an hour or two. He started to think about Wally again.

'Why did he kiss me?, was it to trick me?, maybe manipulate me?' Howdy thinks. Howdy shook his head to get the thoughts out. He continued to write in the paper he had to sign, he was bored. Tired, and a bit sore on his neck on where Wally bit him.

He yawned and got up from his seat. He went into the bathroom, before he could turn on the light, his eyes widened

 He went into the bathroom, before he could turn on the light, his eyes widened

Howdy looked at the mirror as the necklace was glowing. He looked down and put it in the palm of his hand, after a few moments of looking into the red glare, he had the sudden urge to go to the beach..

He got out of the bathroom and exited his room. went downstairs, toward the living room and opened the door. He locked his front door and walked down the concrete path and into the street.

Howdy walked down the beach's entrance and walked along the secluded spot, he went under the orange lines that were hanging between a post and another post.

And walked down the sand. And felt the wind blowing gently.
He looked around, as if he was trying to find someone. Then he heard singing coming from a cave by the water.

Howdy's antennas twitched and he walked toward the song. He looked inside, he saw a large rock path, next to some water and the only light letting him see was the moon reflecting off the ocean's water.

Howdy walked inside and looked around.

Then he felt hands on his waist
He turned around immediately and saw Wally "calm down.." Wally said, "what are you doing Here?" Howdy asked "I called you here" Wally said tapping the necklace. "Oh..right" howdy said. "May I ask why you did?" Howdy said. "I wanna talk about the kiss I gave you" Wally said, as he walked beside howdy.

"Oh" howdy said "yes..I seemed to have lost control there.." Wally said. "Yeah..kinda figured." Howdy said "mhm.." Wally said, "this why you wanted me to come here?" Howdy asked, his voice hinted of annoyance. "No, I just wanted to Say, I didn't regret it" Wally shrugged and howdy was silent. "Wh-" "did you?" Wally asked. And howdy didn't know what to say, did he?, did he not? "I...I don't think so." Howdy said