5.

It's been a few weeks since howdy was out of the hospital. He hasn't seen the wound under the bandage yet, and when he changed the bandage each time, his green fur was covering the wound. But he knew it was big.

Howdy didn't know what to make out of the memories he had. Howdy was changing into a button up shirt, when he heard wind gushing into his room, he shivered slightly and closed the door and closed the curtains.

Howdy went To his desk beside his bed, and sat down. He looked at all the papers.

He dragged his hand on his face

He dragged his hand on his face. And put his Knuckles to his mouth.
Howdy was beginning to stress, and he closed his eyes and sighed.

Then he heard singing

[play if you want]

Howdy's antennas perked, and he looked at his window, as if his body was controlled. He got up and opened his window, letting the gush of wind hit his face and hair.  It was like he could hear the waves..

He shook his head and closed the window again. But the song got louder, and louder,  and louder.

Howdy tried to cover his Ears, but it was like the song went through his hands like it was nothing, howdy felt like he needed to follow that song.

He Carefully got up, and exited his room, and went downstairs. He didn't bother for his jacket, and opened the door.

After a few minutes, howdy arrived at the beach.

Howdy continued to hear the song, until the song stopped

"Well hello.." howdy turned around and saw red eyes...the same Ruby eyes he recognized.

"I see you heard my song..like planned." The red eyed creature said. And howdy backed away slightly. "I knew you would..." the creature said. Before the creature...stood up?..

"How-" howdy stopped himself

"How-" howdy stopped himself. And he saw legs?, but he thought the...person?, had a fish tail before. "Oh don't be scared howdy.." he said. And howdy looked at him.
"How do you know my name." Howdy said, "You told me." The man said. "When-" "the island, you gave me everything I needed to know." He Said, and he took a step toward howdy, and howdy took a step back.

"Now..it's not polite for me not to say my name. I'm wally.." he said. And howdy was quiet. "You know. Me and my other fellow friends liked the others...but I think I like you the best." Wally said, and howdy was... confused? "Thanks?..." howdy said. "Wait..what are you?" Howdy asked. "A song teller. Is what I like to call myself. But puppets call us sirens." Wally said.

Sirens...the killers of the sea.

Before howdy could even say anything. As if I'm a blink of an eye. Wally was in front of him. And howdy was grabbed by his arm. And he cried out as sharp fangs and teeth were now digging into his flesh. And wally used his other arm to push the taller puppet down. Howdy gasped as the fangs were out of his arm. And he saw the bitten wound. Until he yelped as another bite was to his neck. And howdy was able to push the siren off of him. And Wally landed onto the sand.

And howdy got up and tried to run. But one of his leg's were grabbed by a very strong hand and pulled to the ground. And then Wally got ontop of howdy and was about to bite howdy again. When he stopped. Howdy was expecting a painful bite. When he looked at Wally, Wally was just looking into his eyes.

Howdy was confused, until Wally leaned down and looked at Howdy more closely.
"Hm.." Wally hums before biting howdy's neck again. But this time it was more softer. Why was he biting him?..was he trying to kill him?, why didn't he do that before.

Wally's hands went to howdy's waist. And howdy's heart started to thump faster. "I can make all your problems go away howdy.." Wally said. "What?.." howdy said. "Your debts...your shop problems..you don't need to deal with any.." Wally said.

"Just Come into the water with me."

Howdy's eyes widened. "How is that supposed to solve-" "forgot about them..join me in a peaceful world..a world where you can do whatever.." Wally said. "No" howdy said. And he pushed Wally off carefully. And he hissed as the new wounds on his body were now sinking into his green fur. But then Wally got up to, and dug his claws into howdy's back. Making howdy cry out. And then he was pulled down. And Wally looked at him with his deep Ruby eyes. His eyes could kill a village if he could try. 

"το δικό σου." Wally said. Before biting into howdy's neck again. And that's when howdy passed out.