Backstory - 1

Childhood-
Hinamori, Toshiro and M/N were friends back then. Toshiro was known for his little temper and being a child prodigy in West Rukongai (if I spelled that correctly).

Summer. He doesn't like hot weather and summer.

Guess what? It's now summer. Toshiro was sitting in a shady spot and eating watermelon with Hinamori. He's mature, but Hinamori said something he didn't like, in which Toshiro spits the seeds in her face.

In his childhood, Toshiro believed that "Children who sleep well, grow well", so he would sleep a lot. But as we see (later on), he does not grow a lot and stays relatively short.

He mainly dislikes anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as being deemed as akin to an elementary school child; other things he's not fond of are summer and warm weather in general.

As for M/N, he was a cat lover.

Everyday, shinigamis would see him walking around with a cat. Toshiro was not very fond of it because the cats could've been someone's, but M/N would just say, "No one would just leave their cat to walk around on the streets alone."

Hinamori loved the cats M/N would bring, but sadly, he doesn't like to share his "pets" as he would call them.

M/N is pretty sensitive and doesn't like being yelled at. He likes to prove his point though. (As most of you are) M/N is an introvert but isn't afraid to prove his points (at least around the people he knew).

Forests.
Forests were something M/N loved, although he had a bit of fear of getting lost in them.

Fear:
M/N's fear is being judged in a wrong way and being seen as cold and rude. He tends to not be able to control his mouth and says things he doesn't mean to sometimes.

Hinamori has always been kind but weaker than the two boys. She was close friends with them (still close friends with Toshiro).

(I've given M/N a lot of my characteristics and personality, although you can add your own things.)
M/N is generally smart (sorry if you're not) and has self-control around others.

He used to call Toshiro 'Toshi' because he found it cute. Although M/N was pretty lonely when Hinamori and Toshiro weren't around, so he would speak to himself.

One day, M/N was in the forest, butterflies swirling around his body.

Orphic auras surrounded the butterflies. A few hours later, M/N spotted Toshiro emerging from the shadows. A bit annoyed, Toshiro went towards M/N. “Reckless M/N. What if something happens to you?” he scolded M/N.

Dazed, M/N turned to Toshiro, his blank eyes looking more... lifeless than usual. “What's wrong?” the short future Captain asked.
Nothing...” lied M/N.
Let's go back, Momo is waiting for us,” orders Toshiro. (Momo is Hinamori).
M/N gets up and followed Toshiro out of the forest. He didn't want to leave, but left because it was Toshiro.

Back with Momo, Toshiro grabbed a watermelon and eats it. “Shiro-chan? You like watermelons, don't you?” asked Hinamori.

Toshiro doesn't respond. M/N grabbed the watermelon. “Respond, Toshi!” he said, although being a bit shy. “Yes, I like watermelons,” Toshiro finally responded, taking his watermelon back.

A few hours later, both Hinamori and Toshiro glanced at M/N bringing back another cat. “Toshi, Toshi! I got another pet.
How many times do I have to tell you‽ They can be someone's pet!” said Toshiro sternly.
He's cute, M/N-kun,” said Hinamori.
It's actually a girl,” corrected M/N.
Oh, well, she's cute,” replied Hinamori.
M/N sat down and pet the cat, cuddling with it. Toshiro looked sternly but minded his own business.

The sun started setting over West Rukongai. M/N started feeling a bit cold. Hinamori shivered. Toshiro acted like he didn't care, but really, he did. Toshiro's slightly spiky, white hair remained how it was always; M/N's (H/C) hair was messed up again. “It's cold, but I wouldn't want to bother anyone. I'll keep playing with this cute white and black kitty!” thought M/N.
"Shiro-chan... I think you've have enough watermelons since it's getting late," Hinamori said to Toshiro.

Prioritizing his sleep, Toshiro throwed the remains of his watermelon and goes to sleep with his belief that he will grow well.

The next day, Toshiro woke up early. He looked around before going outside and finding Hinamori.
At the corner of her eyes she spotted... Toshiro? His cold glare seemed as if he was looking towards her. His icy, turquoise eyes locked with hers.

After a few seconds - almost like nothing happened at all - he looked away, looking anywhere except at Hinamori, his best friend.
Toshiro was standing there, in the distance. Watching her, his presence was almost comforting, yet at the same time it makes Hinamori nervous. Why? His piercing turquoise eyes stared at her, his expression was hard to read. He spoke

Hinamori.
Yes, Toshiro-chan?” Hinamori responded.
Where is... M/N?” Toshiro asked. He hoped nothing happened to him, because it could be dangerous in West Rukongai.

(Momo's personality.)

Momo's main pastimes are reading and drawing. Due to her talent in drawing, she has overseen work for book illustration in the Shin'ō Academy.[7] Her love for books has developed since Aizen regularly gave her the books he had read. In his absence, she frequently visits the library.[7] She attends the ikebana lessons held by Captain Retsu Unohana. She frequently visits Tōshirō's grandmother in Rukongai.[7] Her favorite food is peach, and she does not like plums.[7] She sometimes bakes cookies, and once made a batch in the shape of Aizen's glasses.[8]

Momo is generally an upbeat, easy-going, and friendly girl. She has a strong friendship with Tōshirō Hitsugaya, whom she grew up with, repeatedly calling him "Shirō-chan" as in their past together (or occasionally as "Hitsugaya-kun"), despite his higher rank and complaints about this.

(Con'td)

Oh, I'm not sure! Shiro-chan, I'll visit when I'm done with school, okay?” Hinamori said.

Momo excelled with kido in the shinigami academy.

During childhood, Toshiro was always protective of Hinamori and still is. He was very protective of M/N as well.

When Hinamori returned from the academy, she visited Toshiro as promised. She was eating a peach and offered one to Toshiro. “Shiro-chan, do you want one?” asked Momo. Hitsugaya shook his head. He seemed a little annoyed. “Where's M/N?” yelled Hitsugaya.
“Oh? I don't know? Maybe he's—”
But there he was, holding another cat and running towards them. M/N and his cats. “Ugh... What did I tell you? It could be someone's cat!” Toshiro would scold M/N yet again.

But in the future... But...
But little did they know, the (H/C), (E/C)-eyed boy would betray them later on. He would be corrupted by evil. By power, it would take him away from them. They would never expect it, but it would happen. All the memories would be priceless now. They would wish for it to happen again.