하나: Prologue

What would you do if you were basically inmortal? What would you if the only thing that could kill you was wrote in your wrist?

These are two questions that actually can make you think if you search deep. For example, your debility could be peanut butter, or being frozen, or fires, etc... There are many examples of it and many possibilities for each different human in the world. Have you already thought about it?

Good, because that is the reality this world faces. A world were if you aren't old or if you don't kill yourself you are practically inmortal unless your debility or "poison" attacks. 

Since long time ago, before things and events could ever be registered, personal human poisons have appeared on their wrist, wrote in their native language like some kind of tattoos that you can never get rid off even if you try as much as you can.  Some people even hide them instead, incase of enemies or if they were in danger, but the majority have live with them exposed as if nothing was there and just avoided what it told because humans work that way. For long time, people have thought that this was just a gift from the world, from whatever god they liked, but for Mathew, this might be just a signal from destiny itself.

Begging with, Matthew was no ordinary kid. He was the son of the biggest korean technology company CEO, Seok Kun-koo. His company fabricated pieces of technology for company as "Pear" and "Samsang", so his fame and success was pretty well known. Because of that fact, Matthew had learn to detect liars and people that wanted his money around him because he hated the idea of "hiding" his identity. Hiding only made him feel like a liar so his life ended up working like a human liar detector, although he didn't complained. He liked his life, and despite his mother abandoned them a few years ago, his father with the time he had sometimes he would spend it with Matthew. Yeah, he wasn't the warmest dad ever but he wasn't that cold sometimes, and well, Matthew had his true friends around him. Those friends that were like family for him. So yeah, there wasn't a lot to complain in his life other than school's homework and test every once in a while.

But today he was silently complaining.

That might sound a little bit arrogant from Matthew's part, but it isn't like that. His father "asked" him to go to a party where he would be officially as the heir of the company. Although there were left many, many years until he would actually have the company in his hands, his father already wanted to train him aside from what the university taught. Matthew definitely didn't liked that idea of going to the party. He knew how the big seniors of Korea were and they were everything but friendly in most of the cases.

So there he was, inside one of the biggest party salon he had ever seen in his life with drunk and soon to be drunk rich people talking about what? Surprise! Money and more money.

He hated that fact of being the heir. It sounded like a dream come true if you din't knew what Matthew did. Liars around you all the time. People who are only interested in your business. And the worst thing is that Matthew had to know who was each one of them and have a conversation with them until his dad decides to go with the next money addicted person. It was tired hour lasting cycle. Matthew thanked very much that it was over, but still, there was still clear evidence and view around the whole salon of those fake personalities. It blurred his vision and mind. Every minuted it would become more exhausting to be there. So Matthew decided to go outside for fresh air.

Sure, it was definitely helping that the smell of cigarettes and alcohol wasn't present anymore, but the wind was cold as crazy and Matthew unfortunately forgot his coat inside, probably in the chair were he sat before. He could easily go back for it, but that meant that he had to enter again to the 'money hell', as he called it, and there was a big possibility that his dad would call him again and he would need to stay there for another hour. So, no. Freezing it would be for Matthew.