들: Why are you here?

"Hao hyung! Taerae! Hi!" Smiley Matthew yelled to his friends which were trying to find him between the university's crowd. The place was filled with worried and talkative students around every corner and space possible, so they needed to get out of the place fast before they got lost.

"Oh Matthew! We didn't saw you. How are you?" Zhang Hao noticed the boy and grabbed his friend to ran to him. They were directed to the cafe near their university to take a coffee and eat before their classes start again.

"Fine, and you?" Matthew answered and questioned at the same time.

"We are okay, just tired from lab class, right Taerae?" Taerae seemed like a zombie, which was normal after a Monday were the day before he could not sleep thanks to the tons of homework he had. He was working as well in the afternoons as Matthew's dad assistant for money, so he was always busy. At least, with his work, Matthew could meet him and become best friends along with Zhang Hao.

"Yes, I hate the teacher but it seems that she is going to retire soon so I fill much better."

"Were is Gyuvin? I didn't saw him the whole day."

"He said he was sick, but I think that was only an excuse to don't come to school. Still, I will go visit him today to see how is him."

"By the way, how was yesterday? You didn't told us what happened." Taerae asked. Matthew texted his friends that he needed to talk to them seriously with them the next day after the party was placed. The guy was so shooked about it that he couldn't keep it by himself his encounter with that stranger named Kim Jiwoong.

"Oh... yesterday." Matthew thought about it again. It was surprising for him that everything that had happened wasn't a dream. He had in his phone the number of that man, waiting to be used to chat along. 

"Wow, you really like gossiping, right?" Matthew said before starting. Taerae got ashamed while the other two guys laughed lightly as the boy had his cheeks turning crimson red. 

"I met a boy different, he was pretty handsome, and hot actually..." What a great sentence to start a conversation, isn't it? 

"Our dear Matthew met a bOoOy?" Hao and Taerae filled the smiley boy with "uUuU"s. Matthew new those boys liked teasing him, so he ignore it and told them what happened that interesting night. That night that was cold as snow and turned as bright as summer. All of them got so focused on what Matthew was telling that they didn't even noticed when they got to the cafe and started to eat their drinks and cake. 

"Kim Jiwoong, huh. I think I have heard this name in one of my classes. I am definitely not sure, but it sounds familiar." Zhang Hao mentioned while he tried to remember everything taht had happened that day at school.

"Wait! Are you sure? Does that means that there is a possibility that Jiwoong hyung studies here?" The Canadian's boy excitement was in the cloud's level. He never expected that he would see the handsome guy again any time soon, even if he had his number.

"Yeah, I think that is what Zhang Hao hyung meant." Taerae answered, looking for the confirmation of Zhang Hao, which he received. 

Matthew smile couldn't be bigger, he was shining by happiness while he jumped in his place. Little did he knew that his friends weren't the only ones looking and observing him at that cozy cafeteria. 

"So that is the boy you were sent to spy yesterday and are spying now? You know, he isn't as good looking as you vividly described, although his friend isn't so bad." Jiwoong and his best friend and partner in the job were sat in the opposite side of the cafe, secretly observing the 3 boys across the place. Jiwoong's objective was clear, get closer to the Canadian boy to find more about his father. The job was easy 'cause Matthew had such a big and bubbly personality and it was easy to be friends with him, or at least that was what the oldest thought.