Slumber Party

Sanemi pov:

Once we bought a shit-load of snacks, we also prepared a few movie options, ordered pizza, and got some drinks.

And then we heard a knock on the door.

'Finally about damn time,' I said and opened the door to see mitsuri, iguro, muichiro, yuichiro, genya, some random girl with green and white hair, a dumb looking blonde that had rainbow eyes and a shorter guy beside him with pink hair and pink eyelashes, shinobu, and the four fucking rats we met earlier.

'Mitsuri- I was expecting five people, why are there 14 people standing in the hall of my apartment?' I asked, and she grinned.

'You said to invite my friends!' She said with a giddy smile and dragged her boyfriend in, sitting at the table and munching on some sakura mochi that giyuu insisted we buy for her.

'Come in,' I said to everybody standing outside my door. 'Oh, there are a few more coming too!' Mitsuri yelled to me with her mouth full of food.

'Are you serious?!' Giyuu asked in exasperation. 'Mhmmm!' She hummed in response.

'Boo!' A girl said to me and freaked me out.

'Holy motherfucking shit balls- nezuko are you serious?!' I said to the younger girl who held her girlfriends hand.

Kanao immediently went over to giyuu and sat across him. They just once again stared into eachothers eyes.

The other four kids appeared, along with tengen and rengoku- some random guy with black hair and green tips and a chinchilla.

'Who the fuck has a chinchilla?!' I asked as I picked it up.

'His name is Mio, be nice' tengen said and picked up the creature, and putting him inside my house.

'That's it, right?' I asked, and everybody turned to each other and then nodded.

'Okay, I got quite a few board games, I'll have to go buy more snacks, though,' I said and grabbed my coat.

'I'm coming,' karaku stated, and I glared at him in annoyance. 'Who even invited you?' I asked as I pulled my shoes on. 'I did,' mitsuri said happily.

'Of course you did,' I said and rolled my eyes playfully. 'So can I come?' He asked, and I looked at him. 'Fine,' I said and opened my door.

He quickly rushed to my side, and I could see everybody peeking out to see what we were doing.

Except giyuu, he was still busy being friendly with the kanao girl.

'Why did you want to come?' I asked him.

'I wanted to talk, I don't like very big crowds,' he stated and huffed while glaring directly at the night sky.

'The moon is very lovely tonight, isn't it?' He asked in a playful voice.

'I know what that means,' I stated, and he laughed.

'I'm just kidding. Say, why are we in the elevator again?' He asked in confusion.

'We have to go downstairs dumbass' I said as the doors closed.

'But this elevator is the same that broke down, remember?' He said, and I panicked. 'Shit,' I said, and as if on cue, the lights shut off, and the elevator stopped working.

'Shit, shot shit, shit,' I mumbled to myself as I panic pressed the panic button. 'Dude, chill - why are you so scared?' He asked, and I fell to the floor and sat in the corner.

It was almost all black. The only thing I could make out was his outline and the small space around us.

'I'm claustrophobic and afraid of the dark,' I said, trying to calm myself down. 'If you do not calm down you are going to give yourself a panic attack- take a deep breath and chill thd fuck out' he said and sat down next to me.