Drunken Night

3 months later-
Sanemi pov:

I was studying at my desk when I felt like I wanted to take a walk.

Of course, it was late of fuck- around 4am. The idiot wasn't playing his music, so I got worried and ended up staying up all night.

Maybe next time I see him, I'll ask for his number - romantically?

Nope, no romance - I just want to be friends - yes, just friends. He is not cute- hot- a total smash or anything.

How could I possibly like the deaf ugly jerk?

I sighed and stood up, grabbing my coat, and a scarf - winter was really setting in.

Thank God it was only Saturday. Going to school, tired like this would make my D- turn into a Z-.

I groaned, walking out of the elevator and to a nearby park. I didn't really know my way around the city because I grew up in a small town.

Once I got to the park, I spotted a bench and went to go sit on it.

Once I managed to sit down, I heard somebody slump down next to me.

Next, I heard a groan and a thump. Once I looked over, I saw tomioka- slumped over on his side with his eyes closed.

He wasn't even dressed properly.

'Tomioka? Why are you out in the cold with just a sweatshirt?' I asked and got up.

He looked at me and smiled - God, it was such a beautiful smile.

'O-oh- sanemi! I'm very warm~' he slurred his words, and his eyelids were dropping.

'Are you drunk?' I asked, and he turned over to lay on his back, his arms over his eyes.

'Nu uh~' he slurred and held our his hand to me. 'I thought you didn't like all of the little touchy stuff? Hmm?' I asked, and he groaned again.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up beside me. 'Come on- I'll take you home,' I said, and he giggled.

'Buy a man dinner first,' he said, and I felt blush creeping up my face and onto my ears.
'God- shut up, I like you better when you don't speak,' I mumbled, and I could feel him tripping over his own two feet.

He was shaking from the cold, and his face was a light shade of pink. 'Here- take this,' I said and handed him my jacket. 'Won't you get cold?' He asked, and I shook my head.

'No - even if I did get cold, I'm a man, I can take it,' I said and showed off my non-existing muscles.

He laughed a bit and took the jacket.

All I had on was a T-shirt under the jacket so I could feel the cold nipping at my skin.

I took off my toque and put in on his head, covering his eyes and ears.

'Ohhh! Who turned off the lights?' He asked, and I lifted the toque over his eyes. He had a bright smile on his face that made me laugh - God, he was adorable.

We reached the elevators, it was - according to him - "to long of a walk."

I had to carry him on my back.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck.
It sent chills down my spine.

'Where is your key card?' I asked, and he sighed, digging his face into my neck.

I dropped him on the floor and felt around his pockets. 'Jeez- I already told you to buy a man dinner first~' he teased and poked at my chest.

'I'm finding your keycard,' I said, and he groaned. I felt the card in the back pocket of his sweatpants, and I opened his apartment door.

I dragged him inside and into a clean looking room - well, actually, it had some dirty clothes scattered on the floor. For some reason, blood splattered on the wall.

His bed was messy, except he had a teddy bear that said giyuu on its arm.

I lifted him up and dropped him on the bed. I went to go to the bathroom so I could get him a glass of water, but I heard him fall off the bed, then he clung onto my shirt.

'The bathroom is off-limits! Please!' He said and pulled me away from the door before I could open it.

'Jeez, okay-' I said, but he shut me up.

'You want to know why I like my hair braided? It all started when my parents were hi-' I covered his mouth before he could say anything else.

'Atleast tell me when your sober, I'll feel so fucking guilty if you tell me when your not even stable' I said and he nodded reluctantly.

'Jeez,' he mumbled and laid on his bed. I sat on the edge of his bed and heard him slowly drifting off into sleep.

I was so eager to see what was in the bathroom - though it was an invasion of privacy.

'Mmm... where is the bear?' I heard giyuu mumble slobbishly. I looked around the room to see a stuffed bear. It was red and had a little red bow.

What was up with the little red bows everywhere?

I handed tomioka the bear and saw him cuddle up to it. It was actually pretty cute.

I won't even deny that it was adorable to see somebody in their twenties cuddling up to a bear.

I got up and went to walk out, hearing him mumble words.

I looked back at him, but he was still asleep.

I walked out and back into my room.

It was already almost Christmas time.

I had to go christmas shopping except I didn't know what my friends wanted.

I grabbed my phone and called iguro.

'Yes, zaddy?' Iguro asked in his ugly little voice.

'Don't ever call me that again' I replied in annoyance.

'Yeah, sure, what's up?'

'What do you want for Christmas?'

'Mitsuri's bra strap'

'Disgusting pervert' I hung up and grimaced.

I waited for a moment, and then I could hear him calling back.

'Dude, I was just joking. I want a new hoodie, personally an anime themed hoodie' iguro said with a laugh.

'Shut up - and fine, I'll see what I can get,' I said and hung up.

After I called almost everybody, I knew I went to sleep.

I was exhausted.

A/N okay, so like I took a long break. My bad, my bad