Found You

Sanemi pov:
3 days later:

I was sleeping on the floor, I smelt and looked like shit, I was starting to lose weight as well.

I coughed into my hand, and I had also gotten sick from being without much clothing on.

Considering the man used my body for his pleasure.

I sighed, sitting up and feeling dizzy from the lack of water and food.
When I was given water, it was given to me in a dog dish.

I had to preserve it since it's been 4 days since he last gave me water, I was also really hoping that tomioka and the others would find me.

I heard yelling and footsteps.

The door was kicked down. Thank God I had on a large t-shirt and shorts on.

It was dark, so it would be hard to see me, I couldn't even see the person either.

'Hello..?' I spoke quietly, and the person rushed over to me. 'Sanemi?!' I heard a familiar voice say and hug me.

'Oh, thank God. You're okay! What did he do to you?!' Another voice spoke, and I could finally see who it was.

It was tsutako and mitsuri.
'Mitsuri!' I yelled and hugged her.

I was so upset that I started crying right then and there. 'Sanemi- you're finally okay!' Mitsuri said, hugging me back while crying.

'We found him!' Tsutako yelled and wiped tears from her eyes.

'You did?!' I heard a voice yell. The person quickly ran over to me and jumped on me, knocking me down. It was tomioka, and he started crying really hard.

I heard a few more unrecognizable people speaking. It was a group of police officers.

'You must be sanemi shinazugawa- we need to take you in for questioning' a police officer with white and green hair stated.

'O-okay- what will happen with the man?' I asked, and another police officer sighed.

'He escaped before we could reach You're location- seems like he has been for about four days.' a policeo officer with pink hair said shrugging.

'Oh my- you must be so cold!' Shinobu said, appearing from behind the police officers, along with her sister, kanae.

Iguro tossed me a jacket and sweat pants.

'Just put the pants over your clothes,' he stated, and looked away.
'I'm sorry..' I said as I put the pants and jacket on.

'For what?' Mitsuri asked in confusion. 'I didn't mean to yell at tomioka, I was just embarrassed, I guess.. I don't hate you tomioka' I said and turned to him.

'In fact.. I love you.' I stated, and he blushed, getting flustered.

'I love you too,' he said and held my hand, helping me stand up.

'We should probably leave, sanemi needs a shower.' tsutako said, and I nodded.
'That guy Is such an asshole- like who the fuck does he think he is?' Mitsuri said angrily.

'Thank God you still had your watch, we wouldn't have found you otherwise,' iguro said, hugging me, a tear rolling down his face.
'I'm sorry.'
I repeated myself, and we eventually made it home.

_____________________________
A week later:

I was chilling in my apartment with tomioka. We were watching a movie and cuddling.

'I'm bored,' tomioka stated out of the blue. 'What do you want to do?' I asked and turned to face him.

'Do you want to see if the others want to have a slumber party here?' Tomioka asked me, and I smiled.