𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Heya peeps!! As promised, this one is much fluffier and has a lot more interaction between Bakugou and Amaya! No trigger warnings. 

Enjoy peeps!

~A week after the sparring match~

Amaya sat at her desk, tapping a pencil against the edge of her notebook. Her mind was still replaying the intense moments of the sparring match, analyzing her opponent's moves, and strategizing for their next encounter. The adrenaline rush she felt during the match had left her craving more. Just as she began to nod off, becoming lost in her thoughts and the alluring call of sleep, she heard her name called by her obviously exhausted teacher. "Amaya?" "TOASTER!" she answered with a jolt as she snapped back to reality, her heart racing as she realized she had been daydreaming. She quickly straightened up in her seat and looked at her teacher, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Yes, sorry, I was just lost in thought," she replied, hoping her teacher wouldn't ask what she had been thinking about. "Clearly, so to get back to the lesson..." Aizawa began again, continuing his lecture without further addressing Amaya's momentary lapse.

Amaya breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that her teacher had moved on and given her a chance to refocus on the lesson at hand. She made a mental note to pay better attention, intent on not letting her daydreaming get the best of her again, and to keep her focus on the task until..

"pssttt.. "

Amaya looked around, trying to find the source of the noise, but soon shrugged it off, assuming it must be in her head again. She returned her attention to the lesson, trying not to let any distractions hinder her learning. However, the persistent sound continued, growing louder and more distracting with each passing moment. Amaya's curiosity got the best of her, and she discreetly glanced around the classroom once more, hoping to identify the culprit.

"psssst! Amaya, over here!" The sound had come from Denki Kaminari, the class distraction.

"Kaminari, I swear to god if you want me to pass another note, it's not happening!" She whisper-yelled through her gritted teeth.

Amaya's frustration was evident as she shot a stern look at Denki, who seemed unfazed by her threat. "Relax, Amaya. It's not a note this time," he whispered back, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. She raised an eyebrow as if to say, "What then?". He gestured with his eyes to a dozing Bakugou, who was slumped over his desk, snoring softly. Amaya's confusion turned into amusement as she realized what Denki was up to. "Ohhoh yeah, this'll be good," she mused, a conniving glint in her eyes. Denki sat back, knowing that his work was done and that she'd handle the rest. She waited not so patiently for class to end, dying to see Bakugou's explosive reaction to the plan she had concocted.

As the bell finally rang, signaling the end of class, Amaya couldn't contain her excitement any longer. She leaned in closer to Denki and whispered, "This is going to be legendary." As she strolled up to a peacefully sleeping Bakugou, she snickered, unable to contain her preemptive joy. "BAKUGOU WAKE UP, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" she shouted, her voice filled with mock panic. Bakugou jolted awake, flipping his desk in the process. "I'LL BLOW THEM ALL THE WAY TO HELL" he screeched, explosions already crackling in his palms.

She doubled over in laughter, clutching her sides tightly. "It was- was—all a jo-joke!" She managed to gasp between fits of laughter. Bakugou's face turned red with anger as he realized he had been pranked. "You think this is funny, huh? Just wait until I get my hands on you," he growled, his explosions intensifying. Amaya quickly backed away, still giggling uncontrollably. Denki slammed his fist against his desk as he continued to erupt in laughter. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, TOO? HUH, BATTERY PACK?" Bakugou challenged, turning his anger to Denki. Denki's laughter only grew louder, his body shaking with amusement. "Come on, Bakugou! Lighten up a bit! It was just a harmless prank," he managed to say through his laughter. "Listen, Blasty," Amaya said, wiping the tears that had formed in her eyes from her fits of laughter. "Let me make it up to you." Bakugou's face twisted with fury as he glared at Denki and Amaya. "Make it up to me? You think that's gonna fix this?" he spat, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Of course it will." Amaya smiled sweetly, silently persuading him to accept. Bakugou crossed his arms, still fuming. "Fine," he grumbled, reluctantly giving in to Amaya's sweet smile. "But it better be good."