𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

(Hey peeps! There is some fluffy Bakubae in this one so please enjoy that! No trigger warnings, aside from some bickering amongst the squad. Please don't be a silent reader, I would love to have some feedback. Enjoy!)

'Crash!'

There was a long silence before Denki called out "I'm okay!"

"Now that Kaminari has fallen out of a tree atleast 13 times can we please go find those hot springs?" Sero begged Mina, who had kept them in the game of truth or dare until well after noon. As Sero pleaded for a shift in the day's activities, Mina finally relented, a glint in her eyes. "Alright, alright! Hot springs it is! But first, let's change into our swimsuits at the camp and head out."

'Crash!'

"QUIT CLIMBING THAT TREE KAMINARI!" Mina shouted, ignoring the fact that she was the reason he was climbing it in the first place.

After Mina had stop berating Denki for continuously trying, and failing to climb the tree, everyone stood and dispersed to their respective tents to change into their swimsuits. Amaya, carrying her essentials, zipped the tent flap behind her as she entered. The atmosphere inside her tent was warm and secluded, the daylight filtering through the fabric, casting a gentle glow. Amaya quickly changed into her black, strappy swimsuit, savoring the thought of the hot springs soothing away the day's adventures.

She secured the singular strap around her shoulder, smoothing the fabric around her hips with her free hand. "I can't believe Mina talked me into wearing this skimpy suit.." She sighed, pulling the fabric higher over her chest, hoping it would provide a bit more coverage. After some debating she decided to wear some cover-ups on the hike to the springs. She slipped the crocheted crop top over her head and adjusted it so that it hung loosely over her swimsuit, adding a shawl around her hips, providing a modest layer of protection. Amaya then slid her feet into a pair of comfortable sandals, ready to embark on the journey to the hot springs while feeling both stylish and confident. She threw her phone, sunscreen, a towel, and a light snack *cough cough, Taki's, all in her cream colored beach bag, double and triple checking that she had everything before stepping out of the safety of her tent.

(This is the whole outfit: