Chapter 10 - Puddle of Madness

I sighed angrily. I was beginning to hate things I had loved. Let's say, Liu, for example. Goddamn Jerk. What had happened to Jeff? Maybe I could talk to his brother. I got back on my feet quickly and wandered aimlessly through the shrubbery. Fireflies twinkled like stars. I stumbled over uprooted trees and tiny rocks. I felt like a volcano my anger was scolding, bubbling and rising quickly, at any minute I would explode and create havoc. My eyes burned with anger. My body moved very stiffly and slowly. I felt my eye twitch. I felt insane like I was slowly losing my mind. Too many bad things had happened. Angela, the car crash.... Almost dying a second time and now this. I began muttering quietly to myself.
"This is absolute bullsh*t!" I mumbled. "Complete utter bull."
I huffed. I walked and walked and walked passing many trees until my feet couldn't carry me any longer. To make it worse it was pouring with rain with a bit of thunder and lightning thrown in. My drenched clothes clung to my skin and my shoes were squelching in the filthy mud. My pulse raced and I panted heavily. My muscles ached irritatingly. It was all too much and I collapsed on the floor. Mud splattered on my face and hair and leaves tangled themselves into the brown mess on my head. I lay there staring, staring at nothing. The cold rain pelting my back and face. Everything began to blur.
Later, when the rain had ceased and the sky had cleared. Shakily, I stood up. Still exhausted, I carried on walking. I knew of a place I could go. Somewhere safe.