Chapter 2 - Stolen Kiss

I stared up at the dull sky as the rain pattered on my window pane. My book Divergent lay unopened. A few clouds of dusty gathered in the cold air. I waited for a text or an email from Liu, none came. A rather loud knock shook the door. I shuffled slowly down the stairs. The knocks came louder and more rapid each time. "Yes?" I sighed and rubbed my sleepy eyes. "Here you are," He chuckled. He ruffled my hair playfully. "Liu!" I grinned widely. He stepped inside and we walked up to my room. Since it was his first time in my house I gave him a small tour. I made him a hot coco "your really drinking that?" He asked pointing at my cup full of coco, whipped cream, marshmallows and maple syrup. I nodded daintily before stuffing my face. Me and Liu had a great hour full of giggles and secrets. Angela had told me to meet her at the gym. I asked Liu if he wished to accompany me there, but i regretted it later. When we'd arrived Angela was tugging on a guys arm pleadingly as he lead her around the area. He seemed pleased with his catch and smirked to himself and flattened his dark hair slightly. Angela completely changed when she saw Liu. She dropped everything and leaned over the back of his chair. Her face blocked my view of what was going on. Liu seemed either angry or distressed but I knew it wasn't good. He dragged her out the room and into the corridor. I snuck as close to the conversation as possible. I even peaked through the glass. Angela must have seen me because she glared menacingly. Cheekily, she grabbed Liu's face and pulled it towards her's. Their lips touched and I was gone. I sat in the corner that was devoid of all human life.

Tears flushed down my face and my cheeks glowed red. I didn't care if everyone was staring. A boy, slightly younger than Liu, walked up to me. "You okay?" He wondered. "I-I am f-fine." I stuttered. He reminded me of Liu but he wasn't. There was something familiar. "You're j-Jeff right, Liu's b-brother." I stammered. "Yep." He chuckled and winked at me. He ruffled my hair, similar to the way Liu would. My tears ceased and I smiled weakly at him. "That's better." He whispered. "So you know my bro?" I Nodded and said "Yes, He's my boyfriend." Jeff had a rather heart warming smile, he was cute too. "Ah, That's why you were crying. Liu is off with some other girl 'eh." Jeff frowned slightly. I inclined my head "seems so." Jeff's eyes were light blue and very endearing. His hair is a soothing and adorable light brown. AHH! So now I'm attracted to Jeff is that it? My mind is just confused and desperate because of Liu and Angela. I felt stupid. Liu reappeared to the scene with lipstick stains plastered all over his face. I shook my head at him in dismay and darted off. The breeze outside nipped alittle but nothing I couldn't handle. A few orange leaves of autumn decended to the damp ground. Dew lingered on the slick, green blades of grass. I heard one or two shouts from inside just as Jeff walked out the door. "Must be tough for you," He uttered. He wrapped his arm around me and patted my head. Liu he arrived to but he didn't know what to say. He just stood there and eyed his brother while his comforted his girlfriend. I pushed Jeff back slightly. Just enough to raise my hand. "If your going to slap me go ahead." Liu muttered guiltly. I vigourously shook my head. I licked my finger and wiped off the last bit of lipstick that remained on his cheek. His eyes widened. Jeff was shocked too.

Liu embraced me tightly and a small peck on the cheek made me happier. Angela must be using him. She has to be...