Chapter 5 - New Existance

My eyes did not open. It was like someone had taped them shut. A constant world of shade. My arms were restrained and my legs were compressed tightly into bandages. I had not been aware of the time and how much it had passed but quiet room with a steadily, beeping monitor and The ticks and ever -so- annoying tocks that reverberated in my ear probably meant that is was night.

Move. Get up, go. I'm tired of waiting here. My mind echoed. Vigorously, I shook my head. I felt an unreasonable anger rise up in my stomach. Go on, LEAVE! This voice disturbed me. I wished for it to go away and after days of it saying the same thing my body went out of control. This uncontrollable beast was let lose from it's cage. Every bandage drifted to the floor one by one. A terrified scream resonated from another room. My body just moved on it's own. My brain found my limbs unmanageable and gave in to the voice. As I peered in through the window I saw a boy laughing manically, his hair was black and his skin was a deathly white.

"It's perfect." He chuckled. "Perfect."

"Jeff, let us just go home, now." The older man said, I assumed he was his father. That's funny, I know someone called Jeff. I would have to tell Jeff and Liu about it when I next saw them.

I passed a room full of medicine and complicated equipment. The smell of disinfectant cramming my nose. Ugh, smells awful. But this voice wasn't me, I actually liked the smells of hospitals, it gave a sense of warmth, safety and comfort. Then if the voice in my head wasn't me, then who the hell was it?