Mysterious man

"Can I get one waffle and a latte, please," I said at the cafe. They handed it over, and I found a spot to sit and study.

The smell of the waffle was nice, and I took a bite before setting up my study stuff. The cafe had a chill vibe with some music playing and people talking. I opened my books, laid out my notes, and had a sip of my latte.

After a few hours of studying, I couldn't shake off an unsettling feeling. In between my studies, my focus kept getting disrupted by a man dressed in all-black clothes. It seemed like he'd been staring at me the entire time.

Ignoring the guy, I kept studying, but he kept being a distraction. When it hit 6 pm and got dark, I decided to pack up. That's when I saw the guy doing the same. My heart sank. "Is he really after me?" I wondered.

I packed up quickly and decided to leave. When I saw him standing up and leaving too, I hurried my pace, walking faster. "Shit," I muttered under my breath, the uneasy feeling escalating as I tried to put more distance between myself and the mysterious man.

I heard the cafe door open, and when I looked back, it was him. Panic surged through me, and without thinking, I decided to just run for it. The urgency to escape the situation took over as I darted away, hoping to put some distance between myself and the unsettling stranger.

I could hear him running behind me, and panic gripped me even tighter. I ran as fast as I could, the urge to cry building up inside. I didn't know where to hide, just desperate to create some space between us.

Running as fast as I could, I screamed, "WTF, LEAVE ME ALONE! WHO ARE YOU?" Tears streamed down my face, the fear of what might happen gripping me. The desperate plea for the stranger to back off echoed in the darkened streets as I continued to sprint, hoping to find safety.

From a distance, I saw a familiar figure-it was Rindou. I screamed as loud as I could, "RINDOU!" and ran towards him, tears streaming down my face. He noticed me and walked over, and I gripped onto him, seeking comfort. "What happened? Are you okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

Before I could respond, someone interrupted. It was Mikey. "What happened? Why are you crying?" he asked, wiping away my tears. I couldn't hold back and blurted, "Someone was following me." I broke down, overwhelmed by fear and panic.

"Shhh, it's okay," Mikey comforted, pulling me into a hug and offering reassurance in that terrifying moment. Rindou stood by, offering silent support as Mikey's comforting gestures helped calm my racing heart.

"Let's get you home safely, shall we?" Mikey reassured, his tone firm and protective.

RINDOU'S POV

Mikey glanced at me as he comforted y/n, signaling something that immediately clicked. I discreetly sent a message to the other members, saying, "Good job." Our unspoken understanding confirmed that the mission had been diffused successfully, and y/n was now on her way home safely.

Mikey and I stayed watchful as we walked y/n home, guaranteeing her safety at all times. The streets, which had previously been tense, gradually calmed down. Y/n, who was visibly terrified, gripped on Mikey for comfort, while I maintained a close eye on our surroundings.

Once we reached y/n's doorstep, Mikey offered some parting words. "Take care, and remember, we're here if you need anything."

Y/n thanked us, and we waved farewell and continued on our way.

"They'll be here soon," I said to Mikey. A few moments later, a black car pulled up in front of us. I opened the door, Mikey got in first, and then I followed, sliding into the car.

"I sat down in that cafe for 4 hours," Mochi grumbled.

"Quit complaining; you're lucky you get to watch her study," Sanzu shot back.

"Creep," I added.

"Quit it, all of you," Mikey intervened. "As long as we start to gain her trust, this should be a smooth process," he added, laying out the plan for whatever was coming next.

Few minutes later, we finally arrived. Everyone piled out of the car and made their way into the mansion. "Everyone, go get some rest. We'll have a meeting tomorrow,"

"Got it." Kakucho replied.