Lost again

"Hmm??

"Hmm?? .. You lost again," said a man with long white hair.

He leaned in toward the struggling man with a sneaky, smug smile on his lips and a mocking sparkle in his eyes. He laughed mockingly, highlighting the seeming futility of the man's attempts, "Tell me, how the fuck do you plan to continue your gambling when victory eludes your grasp so consistently?"

He said with a steely resolution in his eyes, "Consider yourself in debt, and I anticipate full payment within the week."

There was an air of urgency about the matter, with a quick resolution required and no opportunity for compromise.

"Failure to meet this deadline will result in consequences," he warned, the unspoken threat adding weight to his words.

The guy slammed the table, letting out a frustrated "fuck!" under his breath. "Seriously, this is the fifth time I've lost in a row. What will happen if I can't pay it?"

.The man with the white hair responded, "I'll kill you."

Fear made the guy shiver, and he sighed, clearly frustrated. Trying to shake off the tough situation, he struggled to regain his composure.

"If you're done with the gambling, then scram. I'm not interested in looking at your face, you fucker," the man with the white hair bluntly stated.

As the man headed out, he crossed paths with another dude with long purple hair entering the room. The purple-haired guy casually asked the white-haired dude, "So, how'd it go?"

"He lost for the fifth time; he's in debt now," replied the white-haired guy. The long purple-haired man raised an eyebrow and queried, "What's your plan if he can't pay up, Koko?" To which Koko casually responded, "I'll kill the fuck out of him."

Two guys suddenly appeared. "Hmm, I heard one of his daughters is working as a stripper in one of our clubs; she's quite the looker too," mentioned a tall man with purple hair. This time around, his hair wasn't long, and it appeared neat and sleek.

"Quit eavesdropping, will you?" the purple man with long hair demanded.

"Ran's got a point. He's got two daughters. I haven't seen the other one, but the girl stripping looks good. Maybe we can use her," remarked a man with pink hair.

"Alright, we'll see how it plays out," Koko responded.

As the conversation unfolded, a tension-filled atmosphere enveloped the dimly lit room. The tall purple-haired man, now with sleek and neat hair, leaned in and whispered to the others, "We need to play this smart. If she's working for us, we can use that to our advantage."

The pink-haired man nodded in agreement. "Ran, you've got connections in the club scene. See if you can discreetly approach her and make her an offer. We'll need to ensure her loyalty and cooperation."

Ran, a man with a sharp and calculating gaze, smirked. "Consider it done. I'll have a chat with the girl and see if she's willing to play ball."

"Yo, Ran, Rindou, and Kokonoi, let's roll. Mikey's calling for a meeting; sounds like something important's going down," came the urgent call, breaking the strategizing session. The trio exchanged glances, a silent acknowledgment passing between them.

With a nod, they exited the dimly lit room and strolled toward the usual meeting place. Entering the room, they found Mikey, the leader, and the rest of the members already waiting, setting the stage for the imminent discussion.

In the room, surrounded by Bonten members, Manjiro Sano, the gang leader, leaned in. "Kokonoi, what went down with the gamble?" The room buzzed with curiosity as all eyes focused on Kokonoi, waiting for the lowdown on recent happenings.

"He's currently in debt for 100 million. I've informed him that he has a one-week deadline to settle the amount," Kokonoi replied with a measured tone.

Sanzu interjected, redirecting everyone's attention to him. "She has a daughter, and she got the looks," he remarked.

"Is she decent?"Mochi asked, giving Sanzu a look.

"Decent enough to keep us occupied, and she's probably an expert at providing BJ too," Sanzu retorted in a tone that hinted at humor.

Mikey then interrupted, putting an end to the conversation. "We're going to his house to address this matter. Perhaps we can talk with the girl you all have been discussing so casually," he declared, redirecting the group's attention.

In a dimly lit room, the gang huddled together, their faces illuminated by the soft glow of a table lamp. Mikey took charge, his eyes sharp as he addressed the gang. "We need a solid plan to get this guy to offer his daughter as collateral for the debt. Any ideas?"

Kokonoi, known for his cunning schemes, leaned forward. "We could play on his desperation. Make him believe offering his daughter is the only way out of this mess."

Sanzu, with a smirk, added, "Maybe give him a taste of what he's up against. Put a bit of pressure on him, make the offer seem like his only lifeline."

Ran leaned back with a mischievous smile. "Maybe I can work my magic on the daughter. Help her see the perks of making this deal. Appeal to her desires, you know?"

The room fell into a momentary silence as the others exchanged glances, contemplating the potential effectiveness of Ran's unconventional approach. Mikey, unfazed, finally nodded. "Alright, give it a shot. Just make sure it doesn't backfire. We can't afford any complications." With a confident nod, Ran prepared to employ his unique set of skills in the delicate task that lay ahead.

Kokonoi, added, "We've got to have a contingency plan, just in case things go south. Maybe leverage something else if the daughter card doesn't play out."

Sanzu, his temper simmering beneath the surface, added with a sinister grin, "If he tries to fight back, we make sure he regrets it. No one messes with Bonten without consequences."

Rindou interrupted "Let's not forget our endgame here. We need the debt settled. Violence should be the last resort."

Mikey considered his choices. "Kokonoi's right. We need to anticipate every move. Ran, keep the charm game strong with the daughter. Kakucho, have damage control ready. We can't afford any slip-ups." The room fell silent as each person ran through potential scenarios and mentally worked out backup plans. They were figuring out the specifics of their strategy.