PROLOGUE

Y/N, a 24-year-old, has been friends with Miko and Kristel for more than five years. While they explore the college world, each friend is pursuing a different academic path: Miko is polishing her architectural skills, Kristel is studying veterinary medicine, and Y/N is studying to become a neurologist. As they share the individual paths that each of them is pursuing, they set out on this chapter of learning and development together.

Y/N's family consists of her sister Mai as well as her adored brother Jonathan, who is 9 years old. Y/N and Jonathan have an incredibly loving relationship, and Y/N adores him.

Mai, the 27-year-old sister of Y/N, is employed as a dancer in a club run by the city's well-known Bonten gang.

In your family, your father, Ezmel, was once known for his level-headedness and clear thinking. However, there has been a noticeable change in his behavior.

He is currently dealing with mental health issues, exhibiting symptoms of both anger management problems and a newly discovered addiction to gambling.

However, you have a special place in your heart for your mother, Amia. She has always been there for you and has never wavered in her support, which is why you love her so much. Amia has a profound love for her family, and it is clear that she is committed to them since she will do everything it takes to keep them safe, even if it means risking her own life.

All other characters are Bonten.

Manjiro Sano.

Haruchiyo Sanzu.

Kakucho Hitto

Takeomi Akashi.

Kanji Mochizuki.

Ran Haitani.

Rindo Haitani.

Hajime Kokonoi

Other characters are yet to be added.