five

The next morning, Luciana Romano woke up earlier than usual.

Rubbing her eyes, she got out of bed, careful to not disturb her dorm mates and changed into her robes after freshening up in the bathroom. She found her mascara and leaned over the sink, looking into the mirror and applying the solution to her eyelashes.

Grabbing her shoes, she flicked her wand casting a spell to add slight curls to the tips of her hair.

Luciana walked out of the dungeons towards the great hall, potions book in hand.

"Luciana!"

She turned around just before entering the great hall to meet Remus Lupin, gently running to catch up to her.

"Hello." She smiled at him.

"Hi." He suddenly felt shy and nervous but he noticed she was holding a potions book, "Have you started research?" He asked, pointing to he book.

"Regulus and I did the basics of it, yes. I assume you have too?"

"No, not yet. We were waiting on you and Regulus."

"Oh, I'm sorr-"

"Don't apologise. I'll catch up in no time." He smiled.

"Would you like to borrow my notes?" She offered, lifting her parchment.

He grabbed it, "Thank you. Might be useful for Sirius."

She tensed a bit hearing her name.

"Sorry." He said, noticing her change in composure, "Do you mind if we sort out a schedule? For any free periods we share to work on it."

"Oh, of course. I'll write out mine and Reg's at breakfast and give it to you later. Is that okay?"

"Perfect." He scratched his nose, slightly picking at a dried scar, "See you later then."

She watched as Remus walked by himself to the Gryffindor table, her notes and newspaper in hand.

She finally entered the great hall and made her way to the Slytherin table, like usual.

A few seconds later, Pandora appeared next to her, "Hello, Luciana."

"Good morning, Pandora." She smiled at the blonde, "How has your week been?"

Pandora is in the same year as Regulus and in many of his lessons. Being a Ravenclaw, she exceeded in most of her classes, especially magical creatures and potions.

"It's good to be back. I really missed everyone."

"Even the marauders?" Luciana joked.

"In some ways, yes." She nodded, smiling.

Luciana spread some parchment paper on the table as she grabbed her quill to write down her timetable.

"What are you doing? Homework?" Pandora asked, getting herself some porridge and orange juice.

"Kind of." Luciana looked up at her, "Reg and I have to work with Remus Lupin and Sirius Black for potions. I'm writing our timetable to give to Remus."

"Oh yes! Regulus has been complaining about that in all of our classes."

"I bet he has. It's the only thing he is talking about at the moment."

"Morning, ladies." Barty said, sitting next to Luciana, throwing his arm around her shoulders.

Opposite Barty, Regulus sat next to Pandora, smiling widely at her, "Morning."

"I'm starving." Barty said, removing his arm from around Luciana's shoulders and grabbing a plate, filling it with eggs, sausages and toast.

"Reg, give me your timetable." Luciana said, putting her pen down, finishing writing her own timetable.