two

"I can't believe we have to work with my brother and his friend until Christmas!" Regulus stormed into the Slytherin dungeon, outraged after the potions class.

Over hearing this, Barty, who was sat on the velvet, emerald green couch, turned his head to greet them, "Good evening, my dear friends." He smiled, making room for them to both sit.

Regulus practically fell onto the the couch, picking up a pillow and burying his face into it, muffling his annoyed groans.

Similarly, Luciana sat on the couch and sighed as Barty stretched his arms around the both of them.

"So, how was potions?" Barty asked, "Something clearly happened in that class."

Regulus groaned into the pillow again.

"We have to work with Sirius and Remus until Christmas on an assignment." Luciana explained through Regulus' moaning.

"Ah, little Reggie, bless you." Barty genuinely felt sympathetic for Regulus having to work with his rebellious brother and his friends, "I'm glad I didn't get moved up now."

"I wish I didn't."

"Hey, that means I could've been stuck with your brother and his boyfriend, Potter, by myself!" Luciana complained, "Im glad you're with me."

"Maybe you can ditch them and do the work yourselves?"

"I bloody hope so."

"Careful, Princess." Regulus teased as she swore, repeating Sirius' words from earlier.

Luciana grabbed the pillow out of Regulus' hands and hit him multiple times over the head with it, "Don't call me that, little Black!"

"Don't call me that, little Romano." Regulus shot back, shoving the pillow into her face, her hair a mess making Barty cackle with laughter.

"You two are the same person." He said with his arms wrapped around Luciana, stopping her from retaliating at Regulus' words.

Luciana laughed at this words, "Well, we have known each other since he was born. Thanks to our pureblood lines."

"Do you think our parents want us married?" Regulus wondered.

"I think my father wanted Frannie to marry Sirius. Before his rebellion began, of course."

Regulus hummed, "I walked past the study and overheard our father's having that conversation actually."

"I bet that was a lot of fun." Barty held back on enthusiasm.

Regulus gently nodded his head in agreement, "They didn't mention me or you thought, Lux. Not yet anyway."

"I'm glad my father doesn't think of things like that." Barty told the two.

The raven haired boy went quiet and sighed heavily, thinking of the future.

Noticing this, Barty pulled Regulus closer to him and Luciana, into a big group hug, "It's going to be okay, Reg."

"I don't think it will be." He whispered, half wanting Luciana and Barty to not hear him.

During the year, the Dark Lord had become more and more of a topic of conversation in pureblood families. The Dark Lord made a huge impact upon them all. Including Luciana and Regulus. Which is why Sirius left Grimmauld Place. Or rather, abandoned Regulus.

Still, Luciana didn't understand the Dark Lord's wishes to abolish families that have less magical abilities than any pureblood family. If they proved their magical powers, even despite their families own ability, then they deserve to practice magic. In her opinion, It simply wasn't fair.

However, unfortunately, Luciana and Regulus were forced into the wrong views due to their families.

"I think we just need to stick together. All three of us. And my sister and Cissy." Luciana added.

Bellatrix seemed to have made up her own mind by following orders from the Dark Lord already, being engaged to a Lestrange per his request as well as her parents.

"That is exactly how we will survive this." Barty told them, "Together."