Episode 16 Review (Draft)

So episode 16, the episode everyone either reviewed already, didn't review because they dropped the show for some reason, or am extremely excited for. Let's talk.

I will say Daybreak Gotchard was the biggest surprise of this episode. I have heard people call his appearance a Deus Ex Machina, I will say that it's not like this isn't possible, because there's a good chance they are a character we've either been alluded to or someone else using a voice actor.

And it's not hard to speculate who either: you've got Hotaro's father, I don't think it's Minato given the night appearance had them at different places, Fuga/Rinne's dad is an easily observation given that they said he's alive, then there's the Daybreak Alchemist who stopped Master Geryon years ago in the past, so there's definitely options on who it can be.  Hell it could even be Kyoka.

"Professor Kyoka."

RIght, sorry about that. As for Profoessor Kyoya herself, it's good the foreshadowing for her debut was set up in 14, doesn't drag out the reveal, and she'll be working on an upgrade for Spanner, and to be honest, given how he's been taking Ls in the past four episodes, he really needs it, especially when Rinne's surpassing him. 

That also explains where they got so many additional Chemies, the other Level X's were acquired during the movies.

Geyron's debut is effective. Even though we have no idea where he's been, they show why he's such a threat. Forcing Lachesis to become the Orochi Malgam with Atropos treating it as a gift, immediately turning it into a massive eight headed monstrosity that takes out Valvarad, forces Gotchard into multiple forms, and then reduces the main five to a de-transformed Hotarou almost made it seem like he was going to win.