Need Hobi Water

When Y/N went to BTS practice room. She found them continuously dance practicing. After some hours they took some rest but here our little/gaint muscle bunny is still in activating mode. He was annoying every member. He was not letting them to rest. The members started talk with the other their staffs too.

Jungkook was roaming randomly in the room where he found out Y/N from some distance. She was talking with others. He glanced at her many times while stratching his arms. On his black T- Shirt and pants with spike  shoes making him so attractive.

Some staff were complimenting him about his looks but he got shy quickly and showed his bunny smile. To grabbed Y/N attention Jungkook met eyes contact with her friends who were standing around them. He used his charm then to provoke them he removed his T - shirt and increased th room heat by his hot body.

People started noticing him and they cheered him up too. When Y/N looked at Jungkook he smirked at her like he got what he want. Then Jungkook doing push up. He was looking so tough and strong guy. Female dancers were biting her nail and laughing too.
Members understood that Their little bunny is spoiled and to teach him lesson all of them gathered and came to him.

Y/N was also blushing hard to see his strong and attractive personality. Sometime their eyes meet but she looked down to resist his charms.

Jin - Yeah Jk....you are so strong man..I am proud of You...

Jimin - Yeah me too..but don't give hard time to our girls...

Suga - Girls...if you agree then we can cover him now...(giggled)

Loud noise came together - No..no..please...no....(with laughing noise)

Jhope - Hahahaha...Yeah you are currupting our girls....(clapping)

All members started laughing and seeing the craziness of their own staff.

RM - Girls... then we can pure your eyes.. are you ready....????

They got confused but said yes in one voice. All BTS boys smirked then Jin came forward and removed his T- shirt. He showed his shirtless body to them. He sticked of his tongue with his sinful smile then stood right side. All of them went crazy to see Jin this side. They started screaming his name.

Now it's Yoongi turn..he walked round and round suddenly he zipped off this jacket and threw it on the floor. He showed his sassy action and evil smile..then went left side. Girls felt butterflies in their stomach. They cheered his name many times.

Jhope came behind of Yoongi then slowly took centre position. He started unbuttoning his white shirt while making eyes contact with everyone. It is clear that he is teasing them or say killing them.

Jhope - Are you curious...babygirl...??(unbuttoning his last button. He chuckled)

They he showed his hot tempted body which was enough to make girl to scream his name all night. Jhope took his right side position.

Next RM AKO daddy of many girls came front. He shyly looked down then looked up then with serious look. When he touched his lips with thumb then he took of his T- Shirt. The girls and boys making loud noise for him they started clapping for them. Y/N also clapped for him. She sometime cover her eyes because of their manly body. RM took left position.

Jimin with his eyes was filled with dirty and lustful desire. He passed them his flirty smile. He bit his lips then came to a girl and said.

Jimin - Don't enjoy so much..(eyes met with Y/N)...Real view is waiting for you...(winked)

Y/N heart stopped getting his flirty action. Jimin went to Y/N he removed his T- shirt while looking at Y/N then handed it to Y/N friend standing next to her.

Jimin - I hope...you will give it to me back..(teasing)

He went to the members and took his right position.

Now it's climax time when Taehyung came with his intense look. He took off his mask giving deadly glare to everyone. All were curious about his magic. He sleeves off his shirt showing his vainy stronghand to them. He ruffled his messy hair and groaned a little.

Then he saw people around him. He glanced at a chair then came to there with his slow walk. He took a water bottle from a girl.

Taehyung - I am thirsty....and I need...it(showing the bottle to that girl.)

He went to sat on the chair. He started drinking water and crossed his legs. The water coming out from his mouth. He intentionally dropping water on his neck side and clothes too. Some girls feeling wet at their down side. They were getting turn on. Taehyung looked down at his chest side which was wet. He smirked to them and wildly unbuttoned his shirt. He without any hesitation made eyes contact with everyone as possible. After done unbuttoned his shirt he stopped. Everyone was excited to see his body but Taehyung wanna tease them more. He devilishly smiled and looked down and walking back to his member. He was coming back to his member with holding bottle. He stopped and asked a girl to hold the bottle. She shyly hold it. Taehyung without care anything he took of his shirt and handed to another girl.

Taehyung - My shirt is almost wet...I hope you will carry it for while..(intense look and seductive smile)
The girl smiled and nodded her head.

Taehyung went to that girl who was holding his bottle. He took it from her.

Taehyung - Thnx for helping me...I wish you remember me...(winked)

It was a hella sensuous action done by Taehyung. The members clapping and cheering him. Taehyung was coming to them with flirting dirtest smile on his face. When he crossed Y/N he squeezed her 2 fingers and digged his nail on it quickly but making everyone busy to see only his erotic face. Y/N was surprised to see his flirting skills. It was making her face red for a time but suddenly felt his touch on her fingers. She controlled herself. Taehyung went to members and turned around and said.

Taehyung - I am glad...I have gave you all hard time...(he laughed then looking at everyone smily faces met his eyes with Y/N like saying it I actually mean it)

Jungkook(whining) - Yeah..hyungs... you all are pervert...... you are spoiling our girls...(controlling his laugh)

All Members - Hahahahaha....

Jin - Yaaa...you bunny...you started it first...(rapping style)

Suga - Don't be upset...We are teaching you Jk...how to be a perfect pervert...(savage Suga)

Jhope - You need to learn more...

Jimin - How you all became like me..??(giggling)

RM - We are supporting you Jiminshi...

Taehyung(lower voice) - Guys...I am feeling cold... will anyone bring me back my shirt..???(cute Tae Tae face)

All others laughed hard...

#God these boys are seriously chaos#Don't waste their time when it comes to ruin our innocent#Let's pray in future they will ruin more our innocent#

See in next 🙈😛🥰