Is My World Shaked 🔞

When Y/N entered in Taehyung's home she was really mesmerized by their beauty. It was a dream home for her. There were some maid who brought her stuff in her room. She was coming with Taehyung. Taehyung was hesitantly showing his home to
Y/N with his cute gesture.

After showing his home Taehyung brought her in her room where her stuff already kept in almera. It was so beautiful room with nice colour of wall.

She entered in her room with heavy foot step because she knew that Taehyung was slowly following her. She doesn't understand but her heart was pondering so fast. She was praying that Taehyung shouldn't close the door... if he does..she will scream loudly.

After walking few step she stopped she could feel that Taehyung is just right behind her. She turned around slowly. She saw that Taehyung was looking at her with sparking eyes. She found out that he is truly a prince and really girls can die for this prince charming .

Taehyung was feeling strange because it's first time a girl is coming his home with nervous instict and don't want to sleep with him. He has brought his girlfriends here many times and when they enters in the room just in few seconds the room is filled with their moaning sound and skin slapping but here Y/N who will not allow him to touch her not even his dream.

Taehyung - Y/N...how do ..you think about this room???..(he awkwardly said)

Y/N - Ya .. it's.... it's so beautiful..sir..(somehow she completed her sentence)

Taehyung - Ok ....so this is our room..Y/N..( he said without any realisation)

Y/N - Okk ...wait..what ...Our??? (She got shocked)

Taehyung realised what he said - No...I mean... it's your room..Y/N..my room is just over there. If you need anything ..you can call me...okk(he blinked his eyes)

Y/N - Okk sir..thank you for your consideration ( smiled)

Taehyung - So....so take your bath and meet me in dinning room..( he closed the door)

Y/N took a deep sighed. She turned around and tried to unzipped her dress but she couldn't do it. She tried more and more. She got frustrated of her dress.

Here Taehyung came to her room to say something when he opened the door. He saw her bare white skin covered a little with her black long slightly curly hair. He saw that Y/N is still busy trying to unzip her dress.

Taehyung hold the door nob and checking out her up to down. Her innocent aura has got his attention.

Taehyung slowly came close to her and touched her waist a little gentle. Y/N got startled of his light touch. She turned around her face and looked up. It was Taehyung with mesmerizing eyes and a bit serious face.

Y/N - Ahh..( she tried to move
forward)

Taehyung - Shhhh...Y/N ...stop struggling.. (he hold her hand from behind and slightly pulled her towards him.

Her little visible bare skin banged with his rock hard chest. she gulped hard when he removed her long hair from her neck side. His cold fingers were giving chill in her spine. She closed her eyes tightly. Taehyung could see her blushes face from the mirror. He smirked that how weak she is with his just one touch.

Now he could see her skin from back side. He slowly unzipped her chain and looked her expression. After unzipped her chain he could see her all milky soft skin with mole at right side. He saw her bra strap and bit his lips. He had urge to unhook her bra and see her beautiful each part of her body. Somehow he controlled his emotions because she is fragile and too innocent for his wild thinking but most important thing is that he made promise that they are just friend and nothing else.

Suddenly his one finger tip touched her bra strap. Y/N shivered and quickly turned around then made some distance between them.

Taehyung - It's done..Y/N (he looked down and chuckled)..it was stuck..you should have called someone..( he suggested)

Y/N - Yaa..it was....sir..Thank you for helping me.(with moving eyes)

Taehyung - So...I get to go..take the bath ..bye( he closed the door)

Taehyung moved forward to his room quickly and closed the door hard. He started unbuttoning his collar botton roughly , threw his coat at corner and lied down on the bed with spread his hand. He was sweating a lot and breathing heavily.

Taehyung POV - What are you doing Kim Taehyung?? You are turned on by just seeing her little skin. She is just simple girl..why are you so..bothered. Why your heart is beating like hell. You had night with so many hot girls. You shouldn't look at her that way. Don't forget she is not that kind of girl, not your girlfriend and not your real wife..she is just a normal girl..she is my friend... nothing else...right only.. friend...(he deep sighed)

#kim Taehyung you should take your step really carefully because you are a popular idol and she is a common girl. She doesn't have a charm to shake your world ...or does she??#

See in next🥰❤️😉