You Should Watch This With Me

All night Y/N was not being able to sleep. She was thinking about Taehyung's answer. She continued changed her sleeping position. After sometime she got sleep.

Next Day -

Today it was BTS photoshoot. They were busy in their photoshoot. Y/N came back to her friends they were so happy because she rejoined them. Her friends were asking about her long absence but she made some excuses.

Members were enjoying their photoshoot. During their break.

Jhope - After a long time we are free of stress because of this marriage.

Suga - Yes....and Y/N was looking happy to meet her friends.( feeling relaxed)

Jimin - So...Taehyung...( he rubbed Taehyung thigh and made dirty face)

Taehyung - Wo..what ..Jiminaa...
(getting embarassed)

Jimin - Come on..Taeuaaa....tell me..did something...happened last..ni...( teasing him)

Suga - Yaa...You pervert.. how can you ask him about that.. ( He screamed at Jimin)

Jin - Hehehe....Shut up Jimin..( His funy laughing)

Jimin - but ...I think Y/N is cute..and looks innocent..( flirting way seeing at Y/N)

Jhope - Jimina...she is Taehyung's wife.(he entered the chat)

Jk - but she is not his real wife hyung...right Taehyung..?? (Asked him in confirmed way)

Taehyung - Right..(holding a puzzle while arranging it he was looking at
Y/N)

Jimin - See ...that means she can do anything she wants...???

Taehyung - (Looking at Y/N who was talking with some other crews. A male crew just stood behind her.) - Yes..(he smiled but deep inside he was feeling different.)

Jk - Taehyung...that means she can date anyone and go out with anyone??( his curiosity)

Taehyung - Hmmm...( making his happy face but his grip on puzzle became a little tighter)

Jimin - Yes...she can get a boyfriend and Taehyung won't mind it. If she kis....( Jimin got intrupted when director said them to get ready for next shoot)

RM - Stop it guys. It just a contract marriage. It won't affect their life. They can do anything they want. No restriction..okk.. Let's go.( RM explained them )

All members - Fighting(being excited)

They went for shoot without notice that Taehyung unintentionally broke the puzzle. The continued their shoot. Everything was looking fine.

Here Taehyung was a little distracted about their earlier conversation.

Taehyung POV - What was that..?? Why I am thinking to much ?? It's her life. She can do anything she wants?? Stop it Taehyung..take it easy. ( he ignored it and focused on their shoot)

During the shooting makeup artist came to touch up their makeup and sometime fixed their make up. Y/N sometimes goes to Taehyung and sometimes goes to other members. Taehyung and Y/N exchanged smile to each other. Tae tries to tease her like he does before.

Taehyung - Y/N...easy...do it gently..I am so soft ...( he teased)

Y/N - I know sir...I will be careful.(she smiled)

Jin - Y/N... don't forget I am the world wide handsome Jin (making proud face)

Jimin & Jk - Hehehe.( laughing hard)

Jhope - Y/N... don't call us sir.. it's feel like we are strangers. (made annoyed face)

Taehyung - Yes Y/N.. please call us by our name..when we are alone.( he suggested)

Y/N - but how it can be possible..

Jimin - Come on beautiful...(he coughed)..I mean ..Y/N..call me by my name .... please ( smiling)

Y/N - Ji.. Jimin...( she got shy)

Jimin - Aaiishhhhh( he hide his face because he was blushing)

Everyone started laughing. Today was awesome day for Y/N because she made bond with other members.

At night in living area

Taehyung - Y/N....( going to watch Movie)

Y/N - Yes sir...( she was doing some kitchen work)

Taehyung - What did you call me??
(Made her to realise her mistake)

Y/N - Ammm..I mean Tae,...(Ajuma looked at Y/N while smiling and happy that their good move)

Taehyung - Come here... let's watch a movie..I feel bored now...( whining)

Y/N - Okk ....I am coming..(still helping Ajuma)

After some time Taehyung came to kitchen and hold her hand then dragged her to the living room. Both were sitting on couch

Taehyung - You don't listen to me..(yanked)

Y/N - I m sorry sir...(Taehyung looked at her in sassy way)....sorry...Tae.

Taehyung - Okk apology accepted. Let's watch this movie...

They started watching movie. They were happily watching it but suddenly there was a kissing scene came in screen. Both of them gulped hard but Y/N was super nervous. Here Taehyung was pretending that he is fine and it's normal for him but inside his heart was beating hard like it came out from his chest.

Taehyung (gulped) - Ammm... it's..not take....longer....tell me how was your day?? ( try to distract her)

Y/N - It..it was good...fine..such fine(she involved in chat)

Taehyung POV - Is this scene has no ending. Come on..stop it..Y/N is here.
(He peeped at screen where kissing scene was still going on) - Ammm...so..soo..Y/N.. it's normal...right..this...type..scene.. sometime we do.( he was saying nonsense)

Y/N - Yaa...haa..whatt no...never( she was shocked)....I think....

Taehyung - I think.... what..(he was curious what she will say)

Y/N - I am ....going..( she started to run)

Taehyung - Y/N...( he hold her wrist and teasing her while laughing)..Y/N...
Come on... it's common...you should watch this scene with me...let's enjoy the scene.. then we will....hahahah..

Y/N - Ahhhhh(screamed )..Noo..(she removed his hand and ran to her room)

Taehyung - Hahahah..Y/N....(giggled while clapping his hand)

# Their bonds is blooming now# Wish it will look more beautiful like it should#

See in next 🙈😛🤫