Stop Joking Taehyung

Next Day

At BH company - Dance practice room

Today all members had dance practice session. Hobi was here to kill them by making them practice more and more. Every members got so tired. They had been practicing many times. Now they are sweating a lot but dance teacher Hobi had no mercy on them.

After having a breathless session Hobi gave them break.

Jin - Hobi..how was our last practice??(breathing heavily)

Hobi - It was good..hyung..but still works on our synchronisation.( he laughed)

Jimin - Ohhh...hyung.. ( he started whining)

Taehyung - Let us breath...hyung..( lied down on floor)

Jk - I wanna go home...(closed his eyes)

Suga - Hoba...why you make every steps so difficult...( complained)

Jin - Let me do the choreography then.. Hehehehe (whinshield laughing)

RM - With your steps..we can't even compete with nursery kids..(destroy monster teasing mode on)

Jk and Jimin - Hahaha..

Taehyung was laughing while his eyes were searching Y/N. He was smiling remembering her last night reaction.

Taehyung - where is Y/N?? I didn't see her today.

Jimin - Yes..I... wanna see her....too
( dirty eye side)

Taehyung (nodded his head while smiling) - Somebody stop this pervert..(got up and left)

Y/N with other makeup artist. They were getting the instructions about their work by other staff. After that
Y/N was discussing with her friends. When Taehyung saw Y/N. He smiled and went to them.

Taehyung - Hello guys.. (shy face)

Other artists- Ohh.. Taehyung...hello.(them became surprised his sudden appearance)

Taehyung - How you guys....doing..??(making comfortable move)

Other artists - We are really fine..thank u so much for asking.

Taehyung - it's not like that...(he looked at Y/N secretly)

Taehyung - Okk guys...carry on...I need to go.

he turned around and started to go. He was walking slowly with heavy leg and here Y/N's friends got happy that Taehyung initiated to talk with them. They were all excited and smiled ear to ear. Y/N was also happy so see his good gesture. Taehyung told someone that he called Y/N in his room.

In his room.

Taehyung - Is she coming or not? (checking his mobile)

Y/N knocked the door and entered in his room. He got little excited to see her.

Y/N - Tae you called me ...???

Taehyung - Yes...

Y/N - Do you need anything...???

Taehyung - No ..(not looked her face)

Y/N - Okk( smiled)...I am going.

Taehyung - Y/N...wait..where are you going? I need your help...do my face..I am looking so exhausted.(he made an excused expression)

Y/N - Ammm... Yaa okk.. Please sit down.(she asked him politely)

She told him to sit and do his face and hair. Taehyung was looking at her without blinking his eyes. He wanted her to be here for long.

Taehyung POV - Why she takes her work so seriously?? Can't she look at me at once?? Why she is not like others ?? How come she is not attracted to me...and how can she resist me?...Ughh.. but this pony tail looks good on her. Her lips..looks so..(bit his lips slowly) soft like petal...ohh my...stop it Tae..you noticed her collerbone.. don't looked at there again...(he looked down and shyly smiled)

Y/N noticed that he smiled.

Y/N - Tae... are you smiling?? (She smiled looking his bright face)

Taehyung - Hmm..I remembered something... wanna know??( looking at her attractive eyes)

Y/N - Yess...(she nodded)

Taehyung - About...that..movie...(he teased her)

Y/N (gulped & her hand worked slowly) - Tae...stop it.. don't say...(she blushed)

Taehyung - Y/N.. listen to me ...(making her more blushed)

Y/N - Hmm..( still doing her work)

Taehyung - No one is here...(made dirty expression)

Y/N - I am...done...( she knew he is in his playful mode. She stopped)

Taehyung (he got up and started coming closer to her slowly and Y/N was taking her step back) - So..
I can teach my wife how to... KISS..as a husband..I take this ...responsibility..( laughing with cracked voice)

Y/N got startled. Her cheek turned red. Her eyes got widened hearing his word. She was blushing hard now.

Y/N - Tae.. don't take your responsibility so seriously ..I gotta go.(she turned around while smiling and started to go then Taehyung hold her wrist and pulled her towards him)

Taehyung - but...why... ain't I your husband..??( he teased her again with smile and looked in her eyes. Behind his smiling eyes he seriously wanna know her answer)

Y/N - Stop joking Tae...(she laughed a little and tried to pulled off her hand from him but she didn't know that her reaction made him upset.)

Taehyung- Joke...(He gulped then his smiled slowly dropped nodded his head and he looked at her with disappointed eyes.h He didn't release her wrist and looked at her continuously. Somehow his grip became tighter)

Y/N - Ahh..Tae..(she hissed in pain and looked at him)

Suddenly Jimin came in his room and he looked them lost in each other eyes. He smiled and said.

Jimin - Ohh..oh my God ..I didn't see anything. ( he hide his face)

Both of them got startled. Taehyung realised her quickly. Y/N became embarrassed.

Taehyung - Jimin.. it's not like that..(he tried to get his trust)

Jimin - Did I disturb you both?? (Flirty mode)

Y/N - No..no..Jimin..I was just doing..

Jimin - Really...Y/N..could you please help me too...(he came to her)

Y/N - Ye...(cutted by Taehyung)

Taehyung - I think you don't need Jimin..Why are you here??

Jimin - Hobi hyung called you for practice...come on..and Y/N..this lipstick shade looks good on you..(he winked at her)

Taehyung - Jiminiee...(he forcefully smiled and nodded his head)

Y/N(she got shy) - Ji..jimin..Thank you..I have to go.( she quickly came out)

Jimin smiled watching her go then he turned around and see Taehyung.

Jimin - How cute...(sparking eyes)

Taehyung - Ahhmmm..(he cleaned his throat)

Jimin - What....she is not your wife..(he whining)

Taehyung - I know...( he turned around)

Jimin - Then there is my chance..(he laughed and hugged him back)

Taehyung - Yes...you have...she is not mine. (he smiled) Let's go.

Why Taehyung took his joke in serious way?? Was it a joke or he wanted hear something else from Y/N..???

See in next 🙈😛🥰