A/N

Hello!!!

Thank you sooo much for reading this. I'm so grateful you took the time to read this story. It means the world to me.

This is only the first bit of books I've written. I have so many ideas and am so excited to share them. It was so exciting to write this story (Even if I came up with the idea last summer which was a while ago. Sorry)

Thank you so much for your patience with this story coming out.

I will mention the next story I am writing is a book called The Sanatorium. I got inspiration from a game on Roblox actually to write the story. The basic idea is a few kids go to the sanatorium thinking they are escaping their lives which they feel they are struggling in, when they entered a worse one. When they enter, they aren't able to leave. And worse, every night at the sanatorium, people who are infected with a deadly disease turn into cannibals craving living things. They have to survive all the nights and figure out how to escape. And save every teen there.

That is a really bad description of it sorry. But that is the next story I am writing. I don't expect you to read it but it's deeply appreciated.

Again, thank you so so so much for reading. Have a lovely day and drive water. I trust the universe is working for you.

xoxo

🎉 You've finished reading [ɪ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ] 🎉