3

Kat Pov

I slowly open my eyes. I don't remember where I am. My head hurts, I'm laid down on some couch, my hands are tied behind my back, and I'm gagged. I-

I open my eyes all the way. Sam got me. I sit up very quickly. I try to stand up but immediately sit back down once trying. He tied my legs. He tied my arms, and legs, and gagged me. Shit. I look around me. I was on an old nasty couch, He must have got it from the trash or something. The room looked almost circular. I couldn't see the walls, they were covered in cloth. There was a worn-out desk with a chair thing next to it. Then a small TV on the opposite side of the room from me. Damn, Sam managed to get himself a TV. Then the side opposite to the desk was just covered in cloth. Maybe an entrance or something.

I look down at myself. I'm not wearing a robe anymore. I am now in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I didn't change into that.

I hate accepting the horrible truth. Especially with the situation I'm in. I can't do anything. So I just have to wait. Wait to see what he's gonna do with me. There's nothing I can see in this room that will help me escape. I sigh, then start to cry, leaning back on the couch. I spent a couple of minutes like this. "God help me," I say through the gag. I sat there for about another 5 minutes before Sam entered. When he came in I stopped crying. I didn't wanna seem weak. I wanted to get out of here.

He walked into the room, on the side with only cloth on the walls. He looked at me. "Hello, Kat." He said. He took off a brown winter coat. It was the same one he wore in my home. He threw the coat into the corner of the room, between the desk and the TV. He was wearing a pair of jeans. Looks like they've been worn for days. Then a black T-shirt. He had boots. His hair and his face are very messy. A lot longer. He must have cut his hair at least once since it just looked horrible. He started walking over to me. I felt a spike of adrenaline mixed with fear inside of me. Who knew what he was going to do?

I realized he had a knife in his hand. I began to breathe super fast. He was gonna hurt me. Should I have woken up? He moved his hands close to my face. I closed my eyes tight, I felt the gag I was wearing loosen. I opened my eyes. He was walking across the room. I opened my mouth and the gag fell. I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"How did I end up in these clothes?" I tried to show less fear in my voice but failed. He chuckled. He was going through something on his desk.

"I didn't want you to be cold."

A chill went down my spine. That was going to haunt me forever. I didn't want to accept it, but he must've got my clothes, undressed me, then put me in these clothes. I was just too scared to think about the fact that I had no idea if he did anything to me while I didn't have clothes.

"Did you do anything to me?" I asked. This time I forced myself and sounded a little less scared. There was silence for a few seconds.

"No," He said, again in a cold voice. I felt some weight off my shoulders. Now it was just whether I believed him or not. I wanted to. But I just couldn't. I don't know what he'll do. I don't know him anymore.

He took out a few items and placed them on top of the small desk. "What are you gonna do to me?" I asked. The fear in my voice was obvious. You could even hear held-back sobs. He shut the desk and grabbed the few things that got out. He moved the chair over to me and sat in it.

"We are going to have some us-time okay?" He said. Everything in my body froze. The fear I was feeling was unexplainable. A feeling I never want to relive again. His hand touched my face, it was very cold. He brushed some of my hair out of my face. "Just don't fight."

Colby Pov

I grabbed my wallet off the kitchen counter. Then walked over to the couch. "I'm going now, k Jake?"