CHAPTER-21

1200+ words

'sab nazro ka khel hai voh chura na sake hum hatana sake'

DRISHYA

'This man really deserves a chance, he have been trying so hard to make this relation-
ship work, I hope he never gives up, cause I won't be able to make this work alone.'

'I am just afraid, the moment this turns toxic I won't be able to be with him, I don't want to endup like my own parents.'

'But seeing him putting the effort make me feel like I should also do my best to make this work, what if it works, I hope he didn't thought that I was ignoring him all these days actually I was so busy as a applied 10 days leave from the college and I actually surprised how did they accept it but any way it's good, I literally made 20 sketches in the past 1 week damn my wrist hurts.

One or two time or more than that I don't remember I was working on the couch fall asleep there only but when I woke up I was on the bed, it was definitely him, but I am literally 55kg how strong he is.

Yesterday I felt so helpless about my height. I actually never being insecure about my height but he is 6' like what and I'm 5'2 or 5'3 I guess.

I chossed to wear a blue plazo and kurta dress as it's kinda comfortable and wore my heels, I think I should buy those 'Ariana Grande' heel to match my husband's height.

It will definitely get cold later so I took out a over coat for myself and kept some medicine and snacks in my bag, I am bussick person let's hope for the best.

I ran to my side of the bed and opened the draw, these books definitely need a nicer space they are literally everywhere in my closet in my vanity draw in my bed draw, I randomly took out a book without seeing as a looked at the time, it was 11:00 am.

I stuffed the book inside my bag. 'let's go' I muttered and walked towards the couch where my language was kept which is not there now.

I turned my head in all directions possible to find it but no sign my nails unconsciously went my mouth and then my eyes fell on the door of the room, it had a sticky note.

I walked to the door and it says-

To biwi
I have your language it was a little heavy so I took it down stairs, come fast everyone is waiting.
-drishya's husband

'Drishya's husband, he is mine fuck sound so good' I peel up that note and put it inside the case of my phone and ran downstairs.

As I walked out of the room I saw meyrah she was cladded in a light blue kurta-pant dress which was kinda matching to me.

I ran to her and slides my arm in hers, 'good morning hubby' I said ,we were a couple back in our 10th grade at least what other use to think, year I am not even kinding like we used to be together all the time after Anaya and merah left for the other school.

Ridhima was in other section my were not that great friend but then in 11th Ridhima became our best friend and now we call her mamma.

'Good morning wifi' she said smirking now you'll ask why did she call me 'wifi' well pretty short story let me tell you I am a freaking fan girl for 'Massimo torricelli'
So she named me 'massimo wifi' as I have a great connectivity with him know.