CHAPTER-10

DRISHYA

I opened my eyes on feeling the bright sunrays on my face that is coming from outside the window. I turned my head from left to right observing my surrounding only to realise that it is not my room, my eyes stopped at a very big frame that was hanging right above the bed's head rest. Those black dark and deep eyes can never go unnoticed. It's his portrait sitting on a sofa chair with a lion sitting near his knees.

But what I'm going in his room, I close my eyes in order to recall , the incident of last night flashed in front of my eyes. Tears that were dried on my cheeks got wet again as tears started flowing from my eyes. I can still feel that asshole's hands on my skin.

I discarded the duvet away and got up before wiping my tears way, shiver ran down my spin when my hand comes in the contact with the iron knob of the exit door. I'm grateful that I didn't encountered any one as I went to my room, I don't want to face anyone right now. I want time to process every thing which happened last night.

If my grandparents will get to know about yesterday they've probably put all the fault on me, they'll say things like "its your fault you shouldn't have gone there on first place". "you don't have manner, you must have dressed like a whore that's why this happen". "you don't care about our reputation". and blah blah.

I never had grandparents ,they are just my parent's parent who don't give a fuck about family and feelings, they just care about money and fame and their so called reputation.

you must be thinking that I'm overreacting and stuff but little do you know that this incident wasn the second and unfortunately may not be the last. when I was 13 years old my family and I were travelling to our village when our car got some problem so were had to travel by a public transport where a man his age must me near thirty was sitting beside me, I was looking out of the window when I suddenly felt a hand brushing my leg, before I could process any thing mummy slapped him very hard.

My uncle and papa started beating him the same way yesterday Ekansh did. between all the chaos I was so stunned that I couldn't even realise and started crying. at that time too my dada blamed me for what happened my dadi blamed my mummy and said "aise kapde pehnao gi toh yehi hoga na" my mother was so stunned at her words. she never liked her even her thinking.

(if you will make her wear these kind of clothes then only this will happen.)

That was the last they when I wore short dresses not that my mummy didn't allowed but I am scared to do so. The thought so some stranger being close to me terrifies me.

yesterday was the second time after that incident when I wore a revealing dress, and I regret my decision not that I give a fuck about what my dada-dadi will say nah!

I opened eyes that were close until now, I didn't even realised that I was now sitting on the floor. I got up and went inside the bathroom. I don't like what I'm seeing in the mirror, so terrible ehh. my eyes are swollen because of all the crying and I still have makeup, I wiped my lipstick with my palm.

"YOU.ARE.STRONG YOU.ARE.STRONG YOU.ARE.STRONG" I chanted just to tell myself that I'm suppose to act strong even if I'm not.

I don't want to be a spoiler in my friend's wedding, they all must be worried because of me. I washed my face and got a warm shower.

I changed into a comfortable suit set cause sangeet will held at night so I'll have a good amount of time to get ready.

I went downstairs and saw every one busy in the preparation for the event. I was about to leave towards the lobby when avni aunty's voice stopped me.