CHAPTER-11

1300+ words

EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI

"Abhimanyu did you invited Mr Larsen to your wedding ?" I watch him as he put down the glass of Isabella's whisky, the most expensive whisky that money can buy.

"yeah I have in fact he'll be attending today's sangeet too." I nodded at him. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"so! you serious for Drishya" I looked up from the laptop screen as he mentioned Drishya, I'm sure meyrah asked her to do this cause she's best friend with Drishya and as far as I know this man he's very professional and choose not to talk about one's private life.

"More than you think" he smirked at my reply.

"finally EKANSH RAGHUVANSHI is in love" he sang and I ignored his as air.

After discussing on Mr Larsen's deal we walked out of the suite that was our office for as long we are staying here.

"where's chirag and avyaan?" I asked him.

"they're working on impressing there future wives" he said and looked in his left, I followed and find chirag staring at Ridhima from a distance and who was choosing something and same case with avyaan but the difference is avyaan was helping Merah to choose.

"Ridhima has a boyfriend " I stated a fact.

"not for many days" I raised my eyebrow.

"he's cheating on her, I saw him with my secretary " 

"and you're not going to tell her that ?" I questioned.

"she deserve to know this own her own." 

"I have to impress some one too" he said I followed his sight and find meyrah walking to the sitting area with other but I couldn't concentrate on her for much longer as the beauty beside her have some other intensions.

she look damn pretty in the pink lehngha she's wearing , I was staring at her the way she's laughing at something avyaan said is mesmerising, I can adore her for my whole life like this.

"ow" I whimper as someone twisted my ear and that someone was my loving mother.

"don't stare at her nazar lag jayegi meri bahu ko aur Jake jaldi taiyar hoja sangeet start hone Wala hai."

(my daughter-in-law will notice)

(Drishya lehngha)

(Drishya lehngha)

 🤍

DRISHYA 

Everything needs to be perfect tonight, I'm very nervous though as I have a dance performance tonight not because its my first performance but I'm scared if I mess up because of him. Honestly I'm very conscious about my body as I don't have that perfect body figure , I'm chubby and have curvy arms and double chin and its not that I hate myself infact I'm in love with my body but there is time when I am conscious.