Epiloge

Years later, Izuku and Katsuki were a happily married couple with a child of their own on the way. Todoroki had become a world renowned doctor, after his life was saved by a nurse Katsuki and Izuku had brought after the ght with All for One. That nurse also later became his wife.

"Hey, I'm home." Katsuki said as he slid the id card in front of the door handle and opened the door. "How was work?" Izuku said as Katsuki walked in the kitchen where he was making dinner. "It was okay." He said, wrapping his arms around Izuku's stomach which had grown in the past months.

Katsuki sighed "You're not supposed to be standing, and walking around remember. I'm gonna finish making dinner while you relax and lay down."
"But-" Izuku started, when Katsuki let him go, but quickly nished as he realized it was no use fighting with his husband over something so silly.

Izuku loved his life. He had a supporting husband, a child on the way, Katsuki also had a we paying job as a chief reghter. Although it's a dangerous job being vampire and all.

Izuku still had a fear that one day Katsuki would leave him for a human or another vampire and Katsuki made sure to show him that will never happen because Izuku is the one and only for him.

Katsuki placed a plate on the coffee table in front of Izuku.

"Here's your dinner, my little clover."

The end