Chapter 9

"Take me to him!" Izuku said, somehow understanding what the dragon had previously said.
The dragon then lifted Izuku from the ground by bringing his head up, ipping the boy gently onto his back.

"Get on. My friend's in trouble." Izuku said, as he lent his hand out to Katsuki. Katsuki looked to the dragon as if he needed permission to get on, the dragon noticed this and nodded. Katsuki climbed on the dragon's back sitting behind Izuku.

"You might want to hold on!" Izuku said, and before Katsuki could react and hold on to something, the dragon apped its wings and took off. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's waist and held on. Katsuki noticed that Izuku's waist was smaer and thinner than his, and Izuku was much shorter when he was sitting down.

"If you were wondering, the dragon's name is Shoto Todoroki." Izuku explained. The dragon grunted. "Yeah. I see them buddy. Land and protect Katsuki. I' handle these guys." Izuku said. He stood up on the dragon and jumped off. "He's crazy!" Katsuki said.

The dragon then dived and landed in the forest. The dragon looked at the Katsuki then started to walk away. It was like the dragon was saying 'follow me'. So Katsuki foowed the dragon.
Todoroki stopped and crouched behind a bush.

Katsuki did the same watching Izuku ghting multiple Ōkami. Izuku stood in front of an old man with brown hair, who was currently laying on the grass unconscious. One Ōkami charged rst, signing the others to charge too.

Katsuki was about to get up and help Izuku when he noticed Todo had stopped him from going with his dragonesque paw. Katsuki wanted to help but wasn't able to.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Izuku yeed in pain, tears tickling Katsuki's eyes as he continued to watch his friend get devoured. He felt useless witnessing Izuku getting bitten multiple times and torn apart. The Ōkami eventuay left, forgetting about the old man who was once their prey, and felt the need to nd a new prey since Izuku was

dead.