Chapter 7

What Izuku did next shocked Katsuki. Izuku had put his hands on the wound and closed his eyes. Izuku started to glow a light green, just like he did to open the rock. "There! A better." Izuku said, he sounded a little tired from the previous events.

Izuku got up from the chair, while Katsuki put his shirt back on, and he put the rest of the bandages away. "You should get some sleep. There are extra blankets under the bed there and you can use my bed to sleep." Izuku said.

"What about you, where would you sleep?" Katsuki asked. He didn't want to steal Izuku's bed. "I' sleep on the oor." Izuku answered. "What? No, I'm not letting you sleep on the oor while I get a bed." Katsuki said, raising his voice a bit to try and get his point through. Izuku stayed silent.

"Fine then I guess I have no choice." Katsuki said, a smirk grew on his pale face. Katsuki had wrapped his arms around the greenette's waist and pued him into the bed with

him. Izuku didn't know what to do in this situation. Izuku didn't want to get attached to the blondie but Katsuki was making that reay hard for him.

Katsuki woke up the next morning to nd Izuku cooking in the kitchen-like part of the room. "Oh, good! You're awake. Did you sleep we?" Izuku asked. Katsuki blushed as he remembered that he pued Izuku next to him the previous night.

"I slept ne...." He replied. "Good! Now we wait for-" Izuku had been interrupted by a big roar of some kind coming from outside. "He's back already? That's unusual. He's never early." Izuku said, he got his bow and attached his quiver that held at least ten arrows to his back.

"Come with me!"