𝟖. ❙𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

❛ 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬! ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑶𝑳𝑫-𝑭𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑶𝒀
𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

❛ i'd like for you and i to go romancing ❜

        𝑅𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑆𝐸𝐿𝐹 𝑉𝐼𝑆𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 the Hargreeves home far more often than one would think; the only reason for this was Klaus. In the few days she's known him, Raven had already deduced that there was no one else in the world quite like him. Klaus was unique, eccentric, confident, whimsical. Klaus was the most beautiful person Raven had ever met.

He seemed to think the same way. Klaus liked that there was finally someone around that was willing to listen to him, appreciate him, and genuinely see Klaus for who he is rather than what he smokes. Raven saw through the wall of humour and drugs to his heart, where Klaus felt she had a place. Klaus had never felt this safe around anyone before.

Klaus and Raven wouldn't admit it to each other, but they wanted to spend every minute of every day with each other.

This was yet another day where Raven was going to visit her new friend. At the restaurant she owns, she was finishing some cleaning and checking inventory and bookkeeping, but she knew Klaus hadn't eaten yet, since he told her so. With that information in mind, Raven had collected some leftovers she set aside for Klaus, prepared by her best chef, and was bringing it to him.

The door to the Umbrella Academy is never locked since these siblings all seem to be incredibly irresponsible in their own way, this being the common outlier. Raven had a plastic bag with her containing Klaus's dinner as she walked downstairs, hoping to find Klaus. Luckily, she stumbled across the open bathroom where she saw Klaus sitting underneath the water in the bathtub. "Klaus?"

Raven walked into the bathroom, seeing as how he wasn't moving. She quickly put the bag down and reached into the water, worried that he was drowning, and pulled him up above the water where he took a huge breath. He was hyperventilating and had a panic in his eyes, which, from behind him, made Raven put an arm around him as he other hand held onto the rim of the tub. Her warm hand against his chest was comforting, but her voice soothed his panic too. "Hey, it's alright. What happened, Klaus? Are you okay?"

Klaus didn't say anything. He only put his hand over hers and held it tightly, not wanting her comfort to slip away. Klaus took a deep breath, feeling at peace with Raven by him. The voices were infiltrating his mind once again and in situations like these, he would find solitude in dangerous intoxication, but Klaus found he got a certain high off of Raven.