𝟏𝟎. ❙𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

❛ 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑽𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑵𝑶𝑾
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔

❛ i've seen you smile, but i've never really heard you laugh ❜

        𝐼𝑁 𝐴 𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐸𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸, Raven was able to do the one thing regarding her powers that she's never been able to do. Everything that she's been able to do was because she wanted to save Klaus. She wanted Klaus back safe and sound, which was what drove her to do something she never could.

Raven knew what motel he was being kept at and she knew exactly, based on deduction, who was forcing him to be there; Hazel and Cha-Cha.

Raven had driven over to that exact motel, but on the way, she created a small praying mantis that was going to be a lot of help to her. The small bug rested on her finger, which she covered with her sweater sleeve. Once she had gotten to the front desk, she moved her hand to her side so the praying mantis could crawl down her pant leg and onto the floor.

"Excuse me?" Raven greeted the man who was at the front desk as the praying mantis began crawling around to get to the counter behind him. The man only hummed to show he was listening, but he wasn't really. "I have reason to believe that there's two wanted criminals in this motel."

"Just two?" He snarked, which irritated Raven, but she kept her composure. "I just need to take a look around."

"This is a pay-by-the-hour kind of place. My customers, they don't get four star digs, but they do get complete privacy from me and from the man -- Pardon me. Wo-man." Raven clenched her jaw out of anger since this man was being incredibly condescending. She wasn't even a police officer and she felt offended on their behalf.

"Come back with a warrant, and maybe I'll let you look around." The man spoke just before he went into a back room and shut the door behind him. Raven let out a breath before she looked over at the praying mantis that was on top of the scheduling book. "What room are they in?"

The praying mantis spoke, but of course, only Raven could understand it. She created a small vine that grabbed onto the room key the praying mantis told her, and brought it right to her hand. Raven snapped her fingers, making the praying mantis disappear as she moved back outside.